Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    bev fan

Have you received a new Smart Card from Bell?

So far that channel is not available to BEV subscribers , only pirates can see it on their hardware.

scrooloose

Finally got my new SmartCards today, 3 x4100's. Took about 5 minutes for programming to return. I hope I'm one of the last to get them.

-Mike

L2666

About the receivers: nope. 4100/6100/9200s are cardless receivers except for some 6100s which have a card. Those are most likely refurbs in which the chip which acts as a smart card has failed. So the auxilliary reader is used in this case. As for the 800 #, I don't know, as I didn't take any calls this week so I didn't access our info headlines. Either it's gonna be done through Emily or by an agent...a regular tech agents as all techs are able to activate smartcards or receivers. We all use the same application, and we techs also do customer service such as billing and account management (programming upgrade/downgrades, movings, service calls, etc...).

barter

I had a nag pop up on ch 501 this AM telling me my smartcard is about to expire, and to checkout ch 263.

TJ77

Every model, except the 6141 and 9242, will be receiving new cards regardless if they currently have a card or not.

Mr. Perfect

Except that this rev is not N3 compatible. Waste of Bell's money as it is already compromised - another great Kudelski effort. Now I understand why Charlie Ergan bought another security software company.

jgosh1

Got mine Monday

1-9200
    1-4100
    4-3100

All can be done online, which is good because 3 friends each have a 3100 and my father has the other 3100, all in different locations.

tdti1

It should not take that long for the Bell swap, they have been sending cards out for a while already, so I hope it will be in less than 6 months, I think Bell has 2000000 subs.

Dish net will take a while since they have close to 14000000 cards to send out.

The English hackers will not be hurt much, many mite leave but others will point to Dish net, if they are not already since many have both providers open, the hackers that will feel this are the French, Videotron will be very happy and I do hope it works this time.

reidw

What information do they want when you go to the website to activate the new card?

barter

I received a automated phone call message today from bell saying my smartcards were sent in the mail 7 days ago and to activate them ASAP to prevent losing programing.

I did not receive them yet.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information