Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    BA4eva

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

I know! Im gutted with how Jin Sun ended :bawl: And im freaking out over the finale. Cant believe this show is ending :bawl:

Nat - where is your sig from?

alysummers

Buffy♥Angel #35 I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

:lol: I love Beyoncé. Biatch is fierce and man what a voice.. :thud: I would say this song fits BA but it fits pretty much any couple. :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure you can find them on the internet if you search well enough. Or, a comic books store if you feel like buying them. lol

I used to take the comics pretty seriously, now I don't know anymore. The characters are sounding too strange imo, mostly Angel. :no:

alysummers

Oh God, this is exactly what I feared. :lmao: I'm not a huge fan of that song lol I wouldn't mind "Love Remains The Same" though. :P

BA4eva

I should probably have said Credit: Unknown in that post lol

Glad you like it though it is gorgeous!

alysummers

Oh dear. :blank: Only [s]God[/s] Joss knows. :rotfl: I hope it makes sense in the end and they don't give us some lousy 'for the greater good' explanation.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's gonna start airing again!?

ashleyt

I had hoped for more to happen between them than the kiss :lol:

BA4eva

me too!!!!

ashleyt

^ I agree :nod: And at the same time, I'm hoping that they don't brush it under a rug.

*Lori89*

Even though I'm a Booth/Brennan shipper I'd die for a Booth/Sarah's character kiss on Bones :love: :thud:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information