Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    darkvizard

The Twilight Saga: Because the Cullens Aren't the Only Family With a Secret! *Spoilers*

those are great links...thanks... if you want to relive new moon here's the sound track...

Twilight New Moon Soundtrack

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Twilight Saga: Because the Cullens Aren't the Only Family With a Secret! *Spoilers*

i'm a little underwhelmed by the trailer. I was just hoping it would have some of the fight scenes in it, because right now, it looks like the same plot from New Moon. I was expecting more Victoria in the trailer as well

kate204

The movie was AMAZING! I LOVED LOVED IT! Alice was so great, I just love her so much and Bella and Edward were so great.:thud:

jackiehydelover

Aww...I really like Jacob. I used to not really like him in the books, but after rereading them, I liked him. And Taylor Lautner is great as Jacob. He actually made me Team Jacob.

Addiction

^ thats hilarious! :lmao:
    There are actually quite a few books similar to that out. There is one called Twi*****e and its too funny.

Awesome trailer!! I went to see Remember Me and they showed the trailer there on the big screen...I held my breath for 2 min

theultimategleek

Monsters- In the beginning on the way to the Cullen's for Bella's birthday party, it shows the truck on the highway.

The Violet Hour- At Bella's party in the background as she opens her gifts and Alice shoots a pic of her and Edward, etc.

Satellite Heart- Bella and Edward have just pulled up to her house after the party, Edward looking grim, and she tells him that she'll eventually die anyway in an accident, of illness, or old age.

Roslyn- When Edward tells Bella to take a walk with him into the woods just before the breakup.

Possibility- Bella watches Charlie raking leaves and then shoveling snow as the infamous October, November, December flashes by on the screen.

I Belong To You- Right before Bella makes plans to go shopping (a subtle change from the book) with Jessica.

Friends- Bella approaches the four men who look like the ones from the alley in Port Angeles.

All I Believe In- Bella goes to see Jacob on the Blacks' property.

Shooting the Moon- Jacob works on the bikes, hanging out with Bella. I think Quil and Embry are there for part of the scene.

Solar Midnight- Bella sitting in the theater with Mike and Jacob.

Done All Wrong- sorry, I actually don't remember when this one was playing, I want to say it was when Jacob was taking Bella to go teach her to ride the motor bike

Hearing Damage- When Billy, Harry, and company were searching for the "bear" with Victoria on their persuit, and Bella was on her way to go cliff diving - my favourite scene in the whole movie, it was so good.

Slow Life- Bella is under water and hallucinates Edward before losing consciousness and Jacob takes her out of the water.

The duettino from "Die Fledermaus"- Played in the elevator as Edward, Bella, Alice, Felix, Demitri and Jane head to see Aro, Caius and Marcus.

No Sound but the Wind- I'm pretty sure it was when Bella woke up in her bedroom with Edward there.

New Moon (The Meadow)- You can hear Alaxandre Deplat's beautiful theme laced throughout the score of the movie, but it's played clearly at the end with Jacob and Edward's confrontation at the end of the movie/the beginning of the credits.

Meet Me on the Equinox- My theory is that it was played during the end credits as these feature songs usually are.

i got these from yahoo answer, so whoever wrote this, kudos to them

ericfan1

Hello and welcome to the thread Raychill.

ericfan1

I am excited for you. Have fun.

mmmbacon

kate204

TFTNT!:hug: And all the news. I love the title and I cannot wait for Nov.20.:yay:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information