Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trading BAD?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

:lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    One part bowling, two parts corn meal, and 20 parts jager-bombs. It'll make any city fun :P
    nah you got it all wrong.. i think you were too drunk to remember

We downed two bottles of Hennesy.. went out to look for bitches.. got caught up in an argument with a fat bitch.. 20 minutes later we ended up breaking every car mirror for two blocks in a row.. the best part of the night was getting out on bail from the county prison (i forgot what we went in for)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

thanks man

in a few years i'll look like my old man though lol. he suffers from hair loss as well but i don't mind at all. Now and days a person's looks don't even matter. It's what's in their brain and heart that matter's the most.

When a person reaches a certain stage of their life, physical appearance is the last thing that will be useful to them. I picture myself in my 50's with a happy family, 2 or 3 loyal and good friends, a quiet life and that's about it. What need would we all have in our physical appearance by that time?? It's not the looks that get you the friends, good life etc... it's your personality

afraid to say?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Idk about handsome but im gonna show u my gangsta pic

Don't fukzz wit me son:gunsmilie

And here goes my party pic..(this is me and two of my cousins and a couple of their friends)

my little cousin below me. and my other cousin with the black tanktop. Im the one with the beer with my arm around his neck)

We should turn this into a picture flashing thread

It's pretty obvious you use P2P now :P

Can I have your address too? :whistling

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by lisabritpop View Post
    Trading.....maybe its a good way to get high level tracker....but it may also destroy one's torrenting life.....everyone has his own way of thinking.
    It "destroys" your torrenting "life" because the site owners disapprove of it. And rightfully so! If they wanted an open-to-the-public tracker, they would make *any guesses here...?* an open-to-the-public tracker. :O

On the same note, good users who signup (properly) for private trackers like *any guesses this time...?* private trackers. :O

Trading disrespects the owners and staff who donate their time, energy, and (often) money. It also has the potential to allow in users who would otherwise not be welcome.

Great Q, OP.

BTW, this post is not aimed at you lisa. Just expanding on what you said.

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    indeed, it completely depends on the way it is done.
    for example, many good KG users have no interest in talking about BT in external forums: being aware of the new trends and the complex ethical 'rules' that predominate in this kind of communities is the least of their worries... that's the reason why some of them trade invites to get into trackers they want to be a part of, and trust me, there's nothing evil in this approach. i mean, they don't trade for the fun and they generally aren't experienced in this practice... they simply consider trading as an exchange of friendly services and the fastest way to obtain what they are looking for, nothing more nothing less.
    unfortunately, most traders from bittorrent forums are into 'level escalation' and are perverted by all this importance people attach to trackers... it makes you wonder...
    Trading, swapping or whatever you call it has always been a part of society. Usually when there are prices involved, though. I bet if someone educated the people you're mentioning how easy it is to get into the trackers they want, they would have no need to trade.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

This thread should be talking about trading. I don't know why it turns to talking about CN instead.

@cabalo : keeping denying that you didn't take that review won't help you, if you admitted it from the beginning then you might got another chance.

@Albo : You fought for cabalo's battle and you lost. so keeping talking shit about us won't help you and won't harm us.

@everyone : stop questioning our review detection because you will never know about it, and don't think it is fake because it is not. It is like 1+1=2 it can't be any other result.

Is Trading BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    C'mon, stop the spamming dude.. I'm trying to get a good 'ol thread going here

Seriously though, where does trading stand on the eyes of BT/anti-tradres now?? Is it still considered a felony?
    Well this is a spam thread so...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

Speaking of second chances....welcome back Swe! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    ...albo not got first chance lol....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Trading BAD?

When u said welcome buddie or whatever, .... what were u thinking n00bz0r ? I know you edited your post but... there after albo got banned..
    I m not a friend off albo, but i don

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information