Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bo & Lauren [Lost Girl] #1 - Because they had their eyes on each other since the moment they met..

and kissing. I could live with only one sex scene if we get more kissing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bo & Lauren [Lost Girl] #1 - Because they had their eyes on each other since the moment they met..

the OP is looking much better in my 27 inches work monitor :sigh: I could barely see the colors in mine, geez. time to get a new one.

3 DAYS!
    :wiggle:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

oh, take your time, there's no rush. you could make a banner and a header and we'll choose which one we like best and pick one? :shrug: I'm thinking of something wide-ish to go above (or below) our introduction, which would look somewhat like this:

what do you guys think? :look:

oh, don't worry, I think we're going to wait a couple of months before applying

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ohhh, I had a Lost Girl season 1 marathon again last couple of days :sigh: So I'm all ready for seeason 2. Bring it on!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

see, I knew your username sounded familiar :lol:. I think I know you from the early days in the naomily thread - or maybe it's another couple, I do know it's gay, though :lol:

I think we all have to work on some of the text now...? :look: like I mentioned above, we need a small S1 introduction to them, maybe write down reasons [why we ship them]? related cast/crew/media quotes from season 1? just so we have enough material to work on something better.

I suppose you could create another [s]backup[/s] header matching the colors that I'm using? just I suggestion, I loved the one you did :sigh:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pervy? :goof: I do not know the meaning of that word. :innocent:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol I think Kenzi might feel a bit threatened by Lauren. Like she's jealous of her for some reason. Maybe because she's the only other human in Bo's life. But Kenzi's dislike of Lauren seems to come from jealousy. Might be wrong here of course but it feels that way. and actually even if she's team Dyson. I can't dislike Kenzi. She's just full of awesome.

Now I actually really liked the finale though I wish not every episode would start with Dyson/Bo sexy times. Enough of that already I want some Bo/Lauren Sexy times But I was glad that Bo finally seemed willing to like talk to Lauren. At least they actually got some progress this episode.

I liked Saskia/Aiva as the the villain/Bo's mum. I wonder what happened too her and if she'll be back next year. I hope so. also wonder what was up with Trick is he dead ?

also what was that thing with Dyson did it work or not. And if it worked how is he gonna get it back ( not that I really want that but hey it's gonna happen anyway :P) I was a bit confused wwith that part of the episode

So I am really excited for next season. I hope to see more of Lauren, Morrigan and Saskia/Aiva. (there's a recurring theme here )

Also I feel kind of bad for not liking Dyson. Like I feel I am supposed to like him and sometimes I do (also Kris H-R seems really cool) . But I just really don't like the effect he had/has on Bo these last episodes. :O and I might also might have some other more shallow reason here

Buginoid361

yes, it's new :nod:
    it looks horribly photoshopped, though :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome! :clap: Let's get it done~

SERIOUSLY!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

THIS! :bunny:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information