Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New e61 Firmware

All right, not getting update failed, but looks like I'm having the same issue as above, with the Test Mode thing... you all suggest yanking the battery? It's just hung towards the end, not moving, but no 'Update Failed' yet.

-olly

New e61 Firmware

There was a problem with themes where themes would just disappear and reinstalling those themes was not possible. Most themes didnt even show up in the app manager. So far, since the firmware update, all the themes are still present and are present in the app manager.

New e61 Firmware

The old Blackberry Connect client will not install with this new firmware. The phone does seem a lot faster.

New e61 Firmware

exactly, mine was bricked with just the led on and iunlock fixed it, lol

New e61 Firmware

yeah he fixed mine in no time at all, they are really quick. if you get overnight shipping to and from you would have it back in like 2 days, they are fast. i think they got mine at like 2pm and they shipped it back out the same day by like 5pm. insane

New e61 Firmware

In regards to thw keyboard issue. I bought my e61 on ebay, it came with arabic keyboard. Had to purchase an english euro kb and flash to euro-a to match it up. I used phoenix to do the flash. Wgat will happen if i use nsu to update to this latest firmware. Will the keys go back to the arabic configuration? Is there a workaround? Thx

New e61 Firmware

I ran mail for exchange in the "always on" mode and mine was about dead after 8 hours, if i set it to 15 min check it lasts for days, lol. i think mail for exchange keeps that connection live and always is sending crap and drains the battery. like with blackberry the device kind of idles and when there is a message the server gets its attention and sends it, where it seems that mail for exchange is more device based and the device keeps asking is there new mail yet? i just set mine at 15 min and let it be.

edit: also when using mail for exchange in the 15 min form my cingular bill ends up at like 80-100 pages double sided because every time it checks for mail it starts a new gprs session and a new line on the bill. doesn't matter to me, just kills a bunch of trees to print it and send it all to me, lol.

New e61 Firmware

Ok, i noticed the same exact thing here as well with my Jabra BT500. Maybe this problem is worthy of its own thread.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New e61 Firmware

This is wierd. MY battery life is just fine (got the latest firmware). I also run mail4exchange. Usually my battery lasts for 2 days. Even with an average of an hour talk time everyday.

Note: mail4exchange runs only between 8am - 11pm.

Make sure you are not scanning for a 3G network.

New e61 Firmware

i had the same problem with my hbh 610a... couldn't figure out why there was no sound but the phone said it was connected to the headset....

i reset the headset and connected it with another phone.. then i reconnected it with my e61 and haven't had any problems for the past few days... not really sure why but it's working fine now...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information