Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who remembers Murder in Mind?

Thriller is another series Im really keen to check out, it seems to be in a similar vein to Murder in Mind.

In the Neil Morrissey ep, the victim manages to batter him and bundle him into the boot of her car however just as she is about to take out the body and dispose of it, he comes back to life and handcuRAB himself to her before she delivers the fatal blow...good twist!
    Yeah Rob Brydon was playin a man whose wife was having an affair he killed her lover before she suddenly breaks the 4th wall with the audience and kills him

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I do yeah. Good series.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I caught a few of these episodes when they were shown on ITV3.1 of my favouriter episodes is "Vigilante".A Police officer and two mates pay a visit to a man, accused of being a 'paedophile' by the local press, intending to obtain the location of a local missing girl. However, events quickly spiral out of control and loyalties are put to the test.I also like the episodes "Landlord" & "Cornershop".

Am i right in thinking this was originally shown on a Sunday night maybe the 9pm slot?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah I remember it. I caught a few episodes on the BBC. I watched the whole lot on ITV 3 when it was repeated.

I agree that the Rob Byrdon one is an excellent story. He is so creepy in it.

The Neil Morrissey stalker one is also good. Natasha Little is very good in that as well as the childrens' author.

I also remember the one with the shop keeper who keeps getting picked on.

The whole series was quite good. A sort of play for today but with a murder theme.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information