Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unlock Phones

Why is Nokia No.1 in Mobile Phone Industry?

yup, well said. And we can't re-iterate the RELIABLE part of it cause they are . Ppl normally stick to the evil they know

edith012

well its obvious it has so many varieties of models we can choose from the lowest price which students can afford up to the executive level..

pabs

Samsung is a good one i will agree with that..but Nokia is a friendly user cellphone..meaning anybody can use it without any problem in all kinds of people even the children can use it..as with samsung is not compatible with other cellphones..what i mean is that you cant send outgoing multimedia message from samsung to any different brands of cellphone..which of course is a direct opposite of Nokia. correct me if im wrong with this one ..but i guess a friend of mine told me so..

nicknrm

But most manufactures make "cheap" models which appeal to the younger audiences and those who don't want/need a high end phone...

Motorola does quite well with this...

liza123

Quality plays a role. Nokia phones are of good quality and lasts longer(even if you drop them a few times!)

siskailee

Its first because

its one of the first in the industry

its one of the first who became successful in the cellphone industry.

because of that. Many people used it and had a kind of trust in that brand.

It was as if that's the only brand of phone that they know now so whenever they look to phone's they'll just check them most.

reeter

I only feel comfortable using Nokia phones, they are very easy to use and just work! I have never had a problem with them, so may aswell keep using them.

phonetracker

Nokia is the No.1 in Mobile industry, because of its great success where it started as a telecommunication corporation in Finland. It uses original parts only, with high quality, and stability. A lot of experimenting is done in Nokia Labs to ensure that the product is fully qualified for export. They export to all parts of the world, ensuring there is service centers in major cities in different countries. Nokia is known today as the largest manufacturer of mobile phones, having about 40 percent of the world market share in the second quarter of 2008. This company is even the reason why Finland is a prosperous country in which it is accounted for about 30 percent of the nation's market capitalization. But Nokia had a really humble beginning-it all started in 1865. Nokia mobile phones continue to be one of the best and most innovative in the world. This was proven in 2002 with the company's launching of Nokia 6650, its first 3G phone. The company even had its billion sales when it was able to sell billion units of Nokia 1100.

Nokia Corporation is also recognized in the world today as the fifth most valued brand.They always deliver the product with style, quality and functionality that captured the customer's impression, and the media's attention. They provide firmware updates on all of their products with instant support. Their products are easy to use, handle, and are always belonging to the next generation.

From 1865 until today, Nokia continues to create mark on the mobile phone industry. Innovation is always at the top of this company and its history proved its fearless business moves that led it to its massive success.

jonee

hi there..maybe due to its cost/price?..not really familiar with other cellphones and not currently updated with the news or feedbacks.

arsde

I actually like Sony Ericsson better but the thing I like with Nokia is that they can take loads of damage! I droped my phone in water and it worked. I droped it some times and still no damage so I really like it

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information