Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tony K.
    Yes. And while you're at it, make one for everything else. I don't care if you just put one recommendation per genre, it'd just be nice to get it all out of the way.

IchigoK90
    Haven't been on these forums for over a year now so forgive me if I'm not caught up on any new rules since then. However, I would like to ask if there are any links to any reviews/opinions on any of Anime to have been released the past year?

Kruszer
    Alrighty then comming right up.

dtm42
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoK90
    Haven't been on these forums for over a year now so forgive me if I'm not caught up on any new rules since then. However, I would like to ask if there are any links to any reviews/opinions on any of Anime to have been released the past year?
    Well that depends on where you mean by "released". If you are referring to "released in Japan", then this Wikipedia page may be of some use. But if you are looking for the best Anime that were released in the States in 2009, then try this feature.

ManOfRust
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruszer
    I'd also warn to avoid reading the comment section if you haven't seen the show yet. Some of them are spoilerific.
    Might I suggest you put a warning in the header of each of your lists? That way when someone clicks in to view your list it will let them know right at the top that some of the comments include spoilers.

Kruszer
    Hmm...interesting must be one of the new features.

Also as per request I included the genre discriptions in the rec threads I created.

Bento-Box
    I still can't believe people manage to miss this thread. Seriously. It's at the top, in BOLD! It's like one person a day posts something that contradicts this thread. I just don't understand it one bit.

LycanGod

help pls?

hey everyone i just have a quick question, see i don't know if this question belongs to this topic but i don't know where else to put it...

ok i am looking for this old anime it is about a boy who if i remember correctly gets sucked into a video game or something, and he is supposed to save this world of racing, by helping a small RC car (that has its own mind and can talk) and a girl to collect the tracks that make up the world....

i don't remember the name or any other information, but if anyone can help me find it please send me a pm,

i will greatly appreciate anyones help

thanks in advance

jhonsadins
    I really need some help with this thread but won't know how to get it..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

help pls?

Quote Originally Posted by LycanGod
    hey everyone i just have a quick question, see i don't know if this question belongs to this topic but i don't know where else to put it...
    No mate you've got the wrong thread. Check this thread out for identifying anime series.

jhonsadins er... copy/pasting Tony K's moderation warning on the 3rd post to what end?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information