Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    silverescape

does ExpressVu record CSR telephone conversations?

There are no papers from a technician. If you read my post, we did NOT get a free install, we did the installation ourselves. I am just wondering how we could be on a contract if we didn't sign a contract. I've been on contract every time with my cell phones, and each and every time I have physically signed a contract. Nobody gave me anything to sign with Bell.

Nimiq 1

There is no easy answer at all, the service levels from Express Vu are pretty poor.

We deal with them hundreds of times a day and we get several different answers to the same question.

I love the way it is your fault.....lol

Welcome to Express Vu.....lol

dirtyjeffer

Bell choses which 3rd party companies represent them, it is Bell's responsibility...i used to have to fix tons of Future Shop/Best Buy/Wireless Wave/Telephone Booth/Loblaws issues...we never sold the customer the product (meaning, we didn't get any commission on the sale), we never misinformed the customer (and if we had, we would easily rectify the situation), but we were still the ones who had the clean up all the mess...i tried to fight for years to get our product pulled from the indirect channel (non-Bell stores)...despite all the mess, Bell still said it was in their best interest to continue dealing with them...well, they deserve the mess they get.

Nimiq 1

99% of installation ****-ups were due to the same stores having their own installers who would use rg59 jumpers to connect LNBF's to SW44's or SW21's, we would fix the problems and then have to fight for our money......

silverescape

Just thought I'd post an update. About a month ago (or maybe more), a Bell manager contacted me and said he would put through the $19 credit on my next invoice (and gave me a reference #). He also asked me to forward him the emails that related to this problem. He said that this would enable him to find out where things went wrong and so he could prevent this from happening in the future.

My bill arrived today, and sure enough, the $19 credit was in place as promised.

Dealing with this gentleman was a pleasure and he seemed genuinely concerned that the reps had given me conflicting and inaccurate information. Thus, I am pleased....well except for the $3 unknown charge that showed up on my bill this month...emailing them to see if it's a legit charge...wish me luck!

peterhefer1

I can't believe the problems you've had, I guess it depends on where you bought it and who was doing the transactions. I got my reciever from Visions and they certainly made me sign the forms. Same with the CSR I activated with, They went threw the whole contract obligations and cancellation fees.

Nimiq 1

From the information you have supplied here I think it is clear you are NOT on any kind of Contract.

However, In Express Vu's eyes, I am sure that somewhere in the PRISM (No idea what it stands for), document you signed at FS, there will be a clause that locks you in for at least a year.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no more, month to month, with Express Vu.

I am not an expert in the sales and billing side, more of the installations, so it is indeed possible I am wrong, Agent has much more knowledge in this area.

Kloraff

I'm going to guess that the unknown 3 dollar charge is the new "Digital access fee" that has been applied to all customers as of January 1st. I found out about it and dropped some programming to compensate.

Nemnoch

Silverscape, when you call, ask to speak to a manager.
    Once you've spoken to a manager, if they have not offered you sufficent recompense for your problem, then email [email protected] and forward your first response back with your email to them.
    Don't email them first as they will want you to have spoken with a manager first.
    The manager should be able to assist you.

Nem, who knows this will work

silverescape

I won't take what you said as gospel then.

Also, we didn't actually sign any paperwork from FutureShop, they just printed it out as information for us. I am going to dig it up and reread it.

ExpressVu is giving us a $10 per month credit for several months though, so they are giving us some sort of promo.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information