Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lkplkplkp3

MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginta Toramizu
    Hey this was a shounen anime that aired in Japan from April 2005 till March 2007. I really enjoyed watching it. It came out on Cartoon Network in US in mid 2006 and i first got to saw it on Cartoon Network in January 2007. It was pretty interesting despite its childish elements it had. The allusions to fairytale and even biblical characters makes it both cliched and amusing simultaneously. I have seen all the episodes and they are being subbed atm by someone? lol the manga was released by Viz Media all of it. However there were only 4 anime dvd releases and after that MAR got delisted sadly. I wanted to see beyond episode 52 in English but somehow they're not releasing any more MAR episodes. Do any of you guys know if they have made any more MAR Episodes dubbed in English?
    I liked MAR too. Alot of people didn't. Does anyone know where I can buy the UK releases for a good price?

everydaygamer
    i couldn't even finish watching this show. at some point i couldn't find anyone that was still subbing it then it got licensed which would have been fine but it wasn't popular so they never finished dubbing it. i wish i could just finish it but i don't think there's any way to watch the entire series now.

Teriyaki Terrier

Quote Originally Posted by lkplkplkp3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginta Toramizu
    Hey this was a shounen anime that aired in Japan from April 2005 till March 2007. I really enjoyed watching it. It came out on Cartoon Network in US in mid 2006 and i first got to saw it on Cartoon Network in January 2007. It was pretty interesting despite its childish elements it had. The allusions to fairytale and even biblical characters makes it both cliched and amusing simultaneously. I have seen all the episodes and they are being subbed atm by someone? lol the manga was released by Viz Media all of it. However there were only 4 anime dvd releases and after that MAR got delisted sadly. I wanted to see beyond episode 52 in English but somehow they're not releasing any more MAR episodes. Do any of you guys know if they have made any more MAR Episodes dubbed in English?
    I liked MAR too. Alot of people didn't. Does anyone know where I can buy the UK releases for a good price?
    Have you tried, Amazon.com, Ebay, Craigslist or Robert's Anime shop? Or contacted Viz Media via telephone, email or via social networking site?

There is tons of options and I know Amazon ships internationally as well.

lkplkplkp3

@ Teriyaki Terrier: I'm not sure if you knew what I mean, I'm looking for the DVDs (not manga) which, according to Labbes, if there are any that go up to epi 52, they'd be UK releases. Robert's Anime won't have those, if there are any, but I will do some research, and I will check Amazon UK. Thanks

malvarez1
    I liked the manga, and I was upset that Viz (of course) canceled the anime on Jetstream.

I have yet to read MAR: Omega, though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information