Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: N91!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

N91!

lol...and the review bro?? lol i no...exams...take your time...U of A just finishing up down here too

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

N91!

just had another question about hte keys. They seem small (true) but they are spaced out (good) and seem to have a good portion of the bottom part of the phone. Are the pictures just deceptive, or was this a usable keypad?

I am thinking texting and such. Sorry to keep bringing this up, but I am actually not that hyped about the n80, and this phone keeps creeping back onto my wish list (along with the sharp 903)

N91!

I think someone made the excuse for the 3250 and N91 having regular screens is to conserve battery life. Which reminds me, does the BL-6C fit in it?

N91!

You lucky SOB!!!!

N91!

K guys I know i been bombarding you guys with questions...but thats what you get for already having the N91!!!! K so anyways what the hell is the situation on the UPNP?? is it the same as that on the N80 (meaning you can stream movies on compatible televisions, computers, etc) and if so why is there absoloutly no mention of UPNP on the N91 home page?? Also are we still on track for a release date this week?? (week 13, according to wordontheblog)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

N91!

no i havent, it's done, but i havent upload it due to work and anime after work...blame haruhi-ism, i'll upload it during the weekend.

N91!

yeah .. the n90 agile wont work.

Everything that is coming out from now on on S60 will be v3 So every piece of software you had from your 6600 to now is officially useless on all new S60 phones.

Sucks don't it

I don't mind the switch, but I do mind the fact that there is NO word of anyone reworking software. Not a peep here, all about symbian, or symbian freaks. That worries me, because these phones will be out soon(ish) with no software for them.

I wonder if the new UIQ has the same issue?

edit: AFAIK backwards compatibility is completely out of the question as its a totally new build. Also, guys work on a review. I have a billion questions, but I want a full featured review!!!

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

N91!

No the keys are really small and get rather annoying sometimes, I could never text as fast as some of my other phones due to hitting the wrong keys.

pink

N91!

Angel, if you don't mind my asking, how did you get the honor of testing, anyways?

N91!

Thanks man loving the wifi and the music!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information