Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Darkness

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

it's a fun band, but nothing more

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

umm where to start.. the fans make a band mainstrem in my eyes. most banRAB aree just banRAB at one point, record deal or not there are 100's of banRAB that have good deals and are still unknown. Buying there albums, going to there small opening act conert's and radio play tend to help get the band more known.

The Darkness, yes a very catchy band.. Galmour pop/rock. After listening to there two albums a few times each i've come to notice that they only really have one song that even comes close to being a Queen ripoff. I mean you can clearly see the Queen influence, but theyu don't try to hide that by any means. But you can also see the blame and simple 70's influence... by many pop act's and rock groups.

The thing with the Darkness is.. like other banRAB there just so easy to pick a part. There mainstrem cause there easy listening. The Singers voice is high and when he sings normal he still has a pretty amazing voice. either way this band the way they are.. there sound there look, in this day and age is very unknown.
    --------------------------
    Don & Boo Boo..

what the **** guys. You two are both well known for hating each other and always disagreeing.. we both get the point, but do you both always have to make such a fuss in every disagreement. And Boo Boo you do always, ALWAYS find reasons/ways to bring up Dream Threater.. one thing.. WE GET IT!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

Oh dear! lol why didn't you retaliate against anyone else in this thread then that said they couldn't stand The Darkness? All I did was make a stupid meaningless post (it could have been anyone who said they're decent) and you have a seizure over it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

roflol that's rich coming from you, that's like the epitome of hypocrisy right there. And I don't believe I've ever made an actual serious fuss on here before.

And stop turning every thread into a bash DT-athon. But okay I'll take the bait. If DT are so unoriginal, then how come there is hardly a single band that can match their technical ability as a whole? And I know you were kidding but saying that any mainstream band is more original than a non-mainstream band is almost worth vomiting over.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

The Darkness is an awful band. Bad idea to try and bring back those days of rock, especially with Justin fronting the band... C'mon, wear some trousers, lose the catsuit. Its just not a pretty sight.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

saying they are good is like saying william hung is the greatest singer of all time and will soon be the NEW michale(cant spell) jackson

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

yeah at this battle they had to play originals too.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

All you do is fuss...And the only band you ever talk about in a positive light is Dream Theater, sure its going to annoy people, yeah call me a Yes fanboy if you want, but i dont talk about them nonstop and bring them up on every damn thread, and i dont freak on everybody who dosent happen to like them, but when you called them a horrible band, i did get pretty damn fustrated, and when you bash whole genres such as punk rock and emo like you have, then you are just asking for it.

What have i said that was so hypocritical?...I only bash DT so much because all you do is give them far more credit than they deserve, and talk about how every other band is inferior.

I mean, Judas Priest likes DT, but you dont see me being a jerk to him about it...Because he dosent make all the hypocritical statements that you do.

I cant count how many times you have called banRAB boring and self indulgent.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Darkness

i am looking to the day i get to dance on their graves.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information