Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serrapeptase...anyone use it?

I ordered some from a health place here where I live. It's finally in now, just have to go pick it up. My sister wants to try it so I'm going to sell her half the bottle.

I'm going to try it to help lower cholesterol in the veins it's suppose to work on plaque in the veins.

I'm doing other things to lower it, red yeast rice at night, CoQ10 because red yeast rice lowers this nutrient in the body. Along with Omega fatty aciRAB. Still my levels are not where I'd hoped they be. In 3mos. I've gotten to total chol. down 37 points, and tri glyceride's down 185pts. My bad chol. isn't down enough. My total is still hovering at 230, much better than it was before.

I'm hoping the serrapetase will help. Any one taking it for this reason?

How has this nutrient been working for you all trying it. What dosage are you at now? What dosage is seeming to help for you. Diana

kellibear

i just got some from puritans pride and it is 90,000u--you just can't beat their prices! i've also ordered EDTA to do oral chelation therapy--got that from wonderlabs--they have great prices also and they are right here in nashville! i don't know if it works as well as IV edta, but they claim it does work--so i'll see!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've got the SerraZyme MegaCapsPlus...I've ordered it thorugh my DR, but I've seen it online too for about the same amount of $

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

jeanie,
    Sinus problems are big in SC -- I think it is due to the humidity where I live associatd with the mold.

The best thing that I have found to help sinus problems is using a Grossan Hydro-Pulser. Regular use when needed will significantly help the sinus cavities drain right.
    It also helps the tubes that connect to your ears.

I wish you well---Harry

Crimson609

hi,
    Mine has just arrived, got 2 4 1 at 60000 90 tabs per bottle so that should keep me going a while. Can search a bargain when I feel up to it.Partner thinking of taking it as well for back problems. I'm waiting to have some tests done as want the condition to show up as bad as it gets then are going to start taking them at the end of the week.
    Looking forward to seeing what happens.
    Hope you all are having positive effects.
    Scraggy

dolysods

i would really be interested in this. I did a search and tried to contact them. I can't take any type of nsaid.. upsets my stomach or flares my hiatal hernia for a few days (after one dose). I've tried white willow bark, zyflammend, but the only thing that doesn't hurt my gut is tylenol based meRAB

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any time, glad to be here for you. Diana

Concerned Male

I don't remeraber hearing about it before. What symptoms has it helped you with?

Moon Rising

I did see that kind somewhere, I know I can find it again. I think it was around 75$ for three bottles. I cant believe your Dr. even ordered it for you????Wow! They usually bash natural non-prescription stuff. How many do you take a day, 2 at night?
    --Moon

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a naturopathic physician who is also a regular medical doctor...he tries to go all natural whenever he can. On a daily basis just for maintenance, I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night...when I was sick with the flu I was taking 2-5x a day...for other symptoms I take about 2-3x a day...you shouldn't take too many, but you can't take too much in a day...you just have to find the right amount for you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information