Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

tmobile is embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!

and there it is...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I always thought T Mo was looking for the more mass appeal phones to match their mass appeal rates. Remember, not everyone is looking for a "Superphone."

Yeah, but "not everyone" = "insane"

Totally Agree the carrier need to bring the mass market Devices to the common user but also needs to bring the Super Devices for the Power user

And now Big Red announces the Droid Incredible, with nearly the evo/nexus specs....It's cool that Samsung might have the Galaxy X in the wings, but i'd like to more higher end HTC phones for TMO,

Cmon Tmo...are you listening?

Ok, totally unconfirmed rumor time, a T-Mobile rep spoke with me about Android phones at a store today, he confirmed the desire will be coming in a few months. Went on to say that about 7-8 months later, a rebranded HD2 may appear with android on it, but this sounds a bit out there. Interesting side note here, he was in the process of rooting his mytouch and putting cyanogen on it while we were talking.

Although I agree with their lack of great Android super phones, we still need to take into account the major reason why the lack of super awesome great geeky cool phones...

I work in retail. Rule is , if you are a smaller retailer than an other retailer, then that bigger company will have more vendors wanting them to sell their product. So TMO doesn't have the amount of customers as lets say Verizon or AT&T. Therefor we don't get the offers to carry the best of the best.

Same thing in my company. I work for Sears but my store is a Sears Appliance and Hardware store. There use to be about 200+ sears hardware stores, a lot closed, so we now only have 110 stores nation wide. But there are also franchise stores called Sears Home Stores. There are a lot of those. Now we are joined as one chain, so Sears App & Hardware + Sears Home Stores = 2,100+ stores. Which means now we will have more vendors competing to offer their product in our chain of stores. Because we have a lot more stores now.

It's pretty simple business. Unfortunately the customers lose the brand or range of products if that company doesn't have as big of a customer reach.

I feel we will start seeing a lot better phones in the next couple years. TMO has better pricing, customer service, and sooner or later TMO will start getting a lot better phone offers

Sounds Sad or unfair but this is corporate reality and guys this is real world,thats way can't blame T-Mobile or a carrier because outside there is a Jungle.

That's a real good analogy. Thanks

It looks like cloned HD2 screen

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information