Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jerks that get their just desserts in cartoons

Crocker and Vickey are.

Not to mention Trixie and Francis.

So wait, you have a list of characters who DID get punished include character(s) you ASSUME will get punished? For the love of...

Do we need all these lists threads anyway? That's all this forum basically is now, lists threads with some vague descriptions tacked on. Have we fallen so far we can't generate actual discussion and so just go around in circles reviving the same useless lists every month and a half?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll also agree with Uncle Lina. Most villains in cartoons "get their just deserts", so it's kind of hard to single out just a few.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What about Remy Buxenplenty, Tad and Chad? (and for Trixie, there a interesting thread about her on TV.com at http://www.tv.com/the-fairly-odd-par...gs.html?page=6 and Tootie is not evil, but being Vicky's sister is a sort of poisonned gift in the long-term)

I know this is going to fall on deaf ears, but Trixie isn't a villain. Just because she doesn't return selfish little Timmy's affections doesn't make her a villain. And Francis is a bully. I wouldn't call him a villain either.

well trixie is the love interest and Francis is the antagonist

The love interest? How so? Timmy may be obsessed with her but Trixie will obviously never reciprocate those feelings, mainly because Timmy is foolishly playing out of his league. Why does a little kid need a love interest anyway? IMHO Trixie is simply a diverting tertiary character and nothing more. She's neither a villain nor a love interest.

If I was Timmy, I'd punch Trixie (Dionne Quan) out and dump her for good and call the police on Francis (Richard Epcar). Better still, the show would be so much better had they never been created.

Wow, so much venom over a few animated characters that don't exist.

So the best thing for Timmy to do is hit a girl and dump her, despite the fact he's not even dating her and probably never will. And the last I heard it's really not possible to call the police on a school bully.

And really, you think Fairly Oddparents would be a lot better without Trixie and Francis? I doubt that. Even without those characters it would still probably be torture for my eyes, ears and my brain.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information