Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Villains that you love to hate

Care to elaborate? Dr. Claw was one of my favorite villains when I was a kid, but I can't remember him doing anything really despicable. He was basically your run-of-the-mill, ho-hum evil mastermind with plots for ruling the world (of course).

I always loved to hate Jafar from Aladdin and Cruella De Vill from 101 Dalmatians. Jafar never took anything seriously and I loved Cruella's dress styles.

For me, it's FOP's Trixie Tang, Franics, Crocker and Vicky, they were all devils and so mean. Then There's Angelica from The Rugrats--she should've been killed off. Then there's Daria's B. Taylor, who's a dumb brat, not to mention, the faceless, garbled voiced General from Dastardly's Flying Machine's a real bulluy, I couldn't make out what he was saying. Next, Tweety who gave Syl a hard time, as did that kangaroo, Spike the dog, and a few other meanies. Not to mention Jerry, always ruining Tom's life, when his job was to keep a house free of rodents like Jerry. Ditto for Herman, who made Katnip's life a living hoo hah. Then there's The Jetsons' Cosmo Spaceley, who was hell on poor Gorge. And I hated Wilma and Betty with a passion in The Flintstone, so mean and strong to Fred and Barney. I also CANNOT stand Butters' folks (South Park)--they should be arrested for child abuse. And like it or not, I TRULY CANNOT STAND Homer Simpson. Likewise for the BHTs Chenel Spenser, all the villans in Josie's show, and The Transformers' Star Scream. And let's not forget The Teen Titans' Slade.What a jerk he is!! Did I mention Vandread's Rabat, he is a mean devil and he's got a stinky monkey in a baby onsie who's got a crush on a robot? Rotten to the core!!

I don't consider Trixie Tang a villain. She's a love interest who rejects Timmy's advances.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let me add some more:

Megatron (Transformers) - magnifisent bastered. He is not only physical strong, but has a devilish mind. A perfect villain.

Firelord Ozai and Princess Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender) - not only are they evil dectators, but they take it to a whole new personal level.

I do. If she hates him so much, why don't she tell him the truth straight? Why even bother to create her from the start? If i was Timmy, I'd spank her in the worst way.

Any antagonist from any Nicktoon show or animated sitcom: From Angelica and his dad, Patty and Selma, the Peutershmits, Jay Shemand's Ex-wife, Dash Baxter and Azula, these are all characters I would like to see get a session on the guillotine!

Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh): He's an anime character for god's sake! Why wasn't he killed off?!

Nega Duck (Darkwing Duck): he makes all the theatrical Disney villains (or any Disney Villian for that matter) look like Telletubbies!

Demona (Gargoyles): Ditto.

Heather (the Total Drama shows): do I have to say anything about her at this point?:shrug:

Sabertooth from any incarnation: they should of introduced the Muramasa Blade a decade earlier for all the sick crap he did in all of the shows he was in!

Kevin and Sarah (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy): just give me five minutes alone with these two!

Captian Slaughter (Pound Puppies):

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Judge Frollo from Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

I think it was the fact that he was so human that made him a 1000 times more evil than the rest of the Disney villains. He wasn't "let's take over the world muhahah" evil. He was "let's burn a house with children inside it, condemn the gypsies, and have an affair with a woman with no interest in me" evil. He was the kind of nutcase you'd see on America's Most Wanted if he were an actual person in the 21st century.

Light Yagami a million times over. Oh and Envy from Full Metal Alchemist.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

he never got caught or ever had real interaction with inspector gadget another villain i love to he is my favorite villain in cartoon history megabyte

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information