Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Since there was talk about Disney below, I have to say I love Sonny/Chad too :lol: and if they weren't related I would totally ship Justin/Alex from WoWP and I LOVE Derek/Casey from Life with Derek

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

I love the Helga/Arnold love here :lol: Helga was the most adorable stalker ever :lmao:

:lmao: :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Trey :bawl: I loved him! I love how he just leans in as Summer hugs him. They would look super cute together.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Agreed so much! I love, love, love their mentor/mentee frienship, and Peggy really seems like one of the only women Don genuinley respects. You can really tell he values her opinion, but he doesn't sugarcoat things for her, either. I think Peggy understand's Don's nature a lot better than his other love interests, as well. But I'm often torn between wanting them to go there, and not wanting them to risk what they've got going.

Another to add to my list:

Tea/Tony (Skins US): She's a lesbian, for one, so it's pretty much not going to happen unless the writers take it in that direction (which I'm really hoping for, actually). A lot of people are upset over the T/T hook up in her episode, mostly because they don't want to see another lesbian-goes-straight storyline on tv, but honestly, there is too much chemistry between the actors to ignore. Why can't she be bi? Plus, they're pretty. If it doesn't go any further, I might be a bit disappointed, but I definitely see the other side of the argument, so I won't be ridiculously upset or anything.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Toorup & Aurora - Babylon A.D. - such an atrociously bad movie, but whenever I see it I'm touched by how sweet he -- a mercenary, a smuggler -- is to her. I mean, she gets pregnant and, although the girls aren't his, he's their father.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Yes!! :sigh: Sarah and Ryan's chemistry was pure gold. :love:

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Warren & Layla from Sky High.

They should've happened, but Disney was going to be cliche and have her go for her nice guy best friend, even if Warren was so much better suited for her.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

I liked Amy/Tommy, too! Before he went total douche, of course. :lol: And yeah, season two Madison/Ephram was definitely the best. After that it got annoying for her to keep re-entering the picture.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Yeah, I meant as a hook up.

I'm 100 % sure that if given the opportunity, both characters would go for it. :lol:

Guilty Pleasure Couples

Harry/luna(Harry Potter): I don't know why! but I like them together :lol:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information