Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gelatin Dessert
    why didn't god just program us all knowing the bible from birth, then there would be no argument.

Pastor G
    Jesus is the Creator. Of course He was there.

Jesus told Noah how to built the ark to save himself and his family.

Jesus is God and He is our Creator and Jesus was around long before He was born to Mary.

John 8:58

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

fatguyinalittlesuitcoat
    The Fall was part of the plan.

I'mjustme...a duck!
    Who says he didn't?

I believe he did.

its me bitchizz
    because that would have been the nice normal thing to do. then he wouldnt have a reason to send his beloved children to hell to burn forever!

discord71
    Who do you think was going to crush the head of the serpent?

Robert Mejia
    Read Harold Camping's book: "The Glorious Garden of Eden" and the Holy Bible of course. Are you questioning the Bible or turning into a Mormon? You need to understand God's salvation Plan from the start to the end of the Bible to really answer this question. There was no sin in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve knew right from wrong because they were created in the image of God. The Creator already taught them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but the name of the tree was soo good and tempting that for some reason Adam and Eve went ahead and ate fruit from the tree after the Serpent deceived them. The Serpent is Satan of course.

jen
    It was not His time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information