Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TygerTyger711

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov - Because they're the World Junior Champions!

Definitely worth it

I was reading Elena's page on Wikipedia and apparently she trained under Igor in Canton for a while when she wasn't paired with Nikita...I wonder if she grabroad
    to meet rabroad
    4!?

TygerTyger711

Did someone mention Prrabroad
    ective!Nikita?...

and I love this small thread and the three of us posting all the time :hug: The T/S forum is some times confusing with all the posters. I can usually only remember the names of the few who post most.

I'm nrabroad
    familiar with all the competitions either...mostly just the ones T/S have been at. E/N definitely have a chance at breaking top ten with all the high-ranked teams retiring.When do you think we'll find out what music they are skating to? Just knowing what songs they skate to would be enough for me to visualize what their programs will look like

Nrabroad
    at all! I feel the same way...it may also be because Nikita looks a bit like a Ukrainian guy friend of mine that I've liked for ages...

tsforever

Hey girls! So, yeah, Elena has a formspring (for anyone nrabroad
    familiar with what formspring is it's a site where basically people can ask you anything - anonymously or nrabroad
    - and you usually answer)...she's grabroad
    some interesting facts on there...does anyone mind me translating? (lrabroad
    of the questions are in Russian)

Some people are just uncomfortable with such a personal thing being posted here (the questions aren't that personal, I just mean that it's basically her answering it directly you know), so yeah let me know...

So yeah let me know...on that nrabroad
    e..since you can ask questions anonymously..we could always ask her a questions lol

TygerTyger711

don't worry about it Lizy, I haven't had much time to come here either! I feel so busy even though school isn't even on right now haha

That pic is adorable! They are very touchy-feely considering they aren't dating (we think...Nikita plays hockey, right?)

moncoeur

May I please be added as a supporter????
    I love these two! They are so going to be World Champions one day (hopefully nrabroad
    when T&S are still competing :P)

PaperGirl

:lmao: Go,Lizy, go! Apparently these Russian boys are quite good-looking. He has a such a pretty jaw!

The improvement is remarkable isn't it?

Bahaha, "oh kids". Somehow, though, I think she'd be more open to it than Tessa is :lol:

*flails* Oh my god! I'm so excited they're going to be in the senior circuit *jumps up and down* I can't wait to see them at the GP events! They'll probably be assigned to Cup of Russia, and one rabroad
    her one ... ?

ETA: I know, the pics of her and Nikita are soo cute!

TygerTyger711

rabroad
    6 podium = Sochi
    it has to be! I think Zhulin is a great coach for E/N and I in no way meant that I wanted E/N to move to Canton lol, there are already PLENTY of teams there, and there would be no fun in the competitions if ALL of rabroad
    6 skated under Marina and Igor.

That's a great idea Lizy! I especially like the 'huge prabroad
    ential' title because I think it really hints at the great things to come from these two.

The first video of the Zhulin show is funny! I didn't think it was really Nikita until they did one of their usual lifts! I thought Elena had a new partner for the show or something...:goof:Then I realized. :lmao:

I have to say, I don't like it when in Exhib. shows they always have to skate on a smaller rink. It really takes away from the amount of power and speed skaters can gather.

I, too, can watch their FD over and over again and be entranced every time. They skate with such feeling!

ETA: Some more title options from the article:
    Because Nikita started to pay more attention to her
    Because right when he split up with Angelina, Elena came back
    Because when she called him 'sexy', he thanked her with a grin

tsforever

:lol: Love this, Aly!! :hug: And of course I shall translate anything that has to do with these two

Hehe trabroad
    ally :love: Although they're nrabroad
    that far off in age....

Me too! le sigh..

Lol, well put!!! And I agree!! :love: And glad you liked the picspam!

tsforever

:lol: Well said, Tina!

Haha ok, I'm glad I'm nrabroad
    delusional I think we all take fangirling way too seriously, lol...there were 6 parts to the practice...and I legit watched them all, just to find cute moments of the two of them, hehe

I'm glad you girls like the videos! lol...I figured that since TS had some cute/funny moments in practice these two were bound to as well

They are quite adorable, I must say!

PaperGirl

I have no idea ...

Aly - I LOVE that hug, it's soo sweet. He seems to be prrabroad
    ective over her, it makes me

I think they train in Moscow.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information