Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    haystack

Bell Misleading Descriptions on Website?

Salt and Light is the correct answer. How long do you need to subscribe to that upgrade?
    If you can you should ask if they can do any better.

That70sGuy

Ok... There were no other packages I wanted. So I guess I should have selected 10 Theme packs for the same price as 11 even if I did anticipate eventually getting the switch? I'll remember that in the future. Thanks for the tip.

And as for a CSR. IMHO they are rather useless. I terminated all of my Bell cellular and internet services because of CSR issues. I even had a technical support person once tell me to ignore threats from the accounting department over my account as the result of a minor plan change since Bell's records would "catch up" in the next month or so. He was right, but this shouldn't have happened. The final insult was Bell telling me I hadn't returned my DSL modem when I clearly had and used their pre-paid Canada Post sticker to do so. It was laughable that the Canada Post worker even advised me to get my receipt stamped because "Bell *will* lose your modem, trust me."

I do all my transactions online now. Although I'm reconsidering that as well since Bell's site is truly horrible from a technical perspective. The only reason I have stayed with Bell for satellite is that the only legal alternative to me is StarChoice... *shudder*

But once again... That isn't my complaint. My complaint is the misleading online description of the upgrade kit.

silversage

LOL isn`t it funny that one of the largest communications company in the world has one of the worst websites in the world. Kind of ironic!!

dirtyjeffer

i thought they wouldn't even be able to add Variety 3 if you didn't have the upgrade kit...odd that the system allows you to subscribe to programming you can not receive.

and for the N2 promo, you need to keep said programming for a minimum of 12 months...the problem you may run into now, is if you currently have Variety 3 (even though you can't watch it), it may disqualify you from the promo, as you have to be "new" to N2 programming...you would be new to actually viewing it, but if you already subscribe to it, it may cause problems...of course, the simple remedy would be for bell to override the system and give you the promo anyway...whether that will happen is another story.

Ex Agent EV

Just realised that he suscribes to Variety 3...unfortunatly that indeed makes hm not eigible for the promo.

Dirtyjeffer it's 6 months that the client needs to keep programming that requires N2, not 12!

If I was that client I would call EV, request a credit saying that agent added that package when in fact you coudn't receive them since you didn't had the upgrade kit. I would complain that because of that mistake you are now not eligible for the upgrade promo. I would request a 5$ credit per month that I suscribed.

You might have to fight it, but you could certainly have the free install and fefund

Ex Agent EV

Lots of CSR's don't even know that this theme requires the N2 upgrade...
    The option is in the system since when agent does the apoitement he could make an open order for the channels to start on the day of the appoitement, therefore avoiding a second call for the client.
    There is also people who have the N2 upgrade but don't have an HD receiver (like me before I got my 9200)...there is no way for the agent to know if that's the case! There is no etails in the ayatem as to what is installed at the client's house.
    If you place the order on line for one of the N2 theme pack there is a mention that additionnal hardware may be required...but it let's everybody place the order for those theme pack
    Sstems at EV are far from the best... Dish Care is not offered to BC clients...but the option is there in the programming choices, and Dish Care could be added.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information