Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I_Want_My_HDTV

MuchMoreRetro & MuchLOUD to be Removed in Sept.

There are far too many "music" channels for the Canadian market. It's about time MTV and Much were consolidated. The Bell buyout of Chum will probably force it. Much was great when it started but has been badly diluted. MTV just dilutes the market more. OTOH, EV putting an SD channel on N2 pretty much guarantees low ratings. I'd rather see them drop Silver Screen Classics. That's a useless excuse for a channel if there ever was one (and that comes from a couple that like old movies.) EV can then add TCM and AMC anytime.

Boavista

Yea.. If come september theres no Much More Retro im going to be one pretty pissed of costumer. I havent recieved 1 Letter of any kind telling me the channels ending. Not on any of my bills.

Mabie if they do get rid of it ill get rid of some other channels from my account.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wonder why the Bell ExpressVu technical support forum indicates they will be removed October 22nd? Maybe they'll shut them off for subscribers in Sept., but they'll continue to transmit them until Oct?

I think SaskTel uses BEV for their feed of these channels.

Please don't make generic posts like this in multiple threads.

Ex Agent EV

I receive one bill and I didn't get any message, but I don't suscribe to Varity 3

Did you?

SensualPoet

Your Bell ExpressVu contract, and monthly terms of conditions which are re-affirmed with every payment, does not guarantee ANY specific channel will be provided by Bell. You are subscribing to the service as defined, and re-defined, by Bell during the entire life of your contract; you have no legal or moral recourse during the life of your contract if Bell drops or adds this channel or that.

Crash7

I agree. Although AMC has way too many commercials. I wouldn't watch it nearly as much as I would TCM.

TJ77

*C removed PunchMuch in June due to low viewer ship, so possibly for the same reason.
    Maybe CTVgm is charging more or possibly shutting down. Maybe to make room for HD...

I_Want_My_HDTV

That's ridiculous. Only Bell would bill in advance for services it knows it won't deliver and then charge a late fee on a service billing it shouldn't have made in the first place. That's like a bank refusing a loan but making you pay interest on the money it didn't give you. No other company in Canada would have the nerve to do such a thing. No wonder people hate dealing with Bell's billing department.

Ex Agent EV

Mr Grinch the credit they will offer you is 8$ or 5$ (depending on how much you pay your theme) / numbers of channels in Variety 3 * 2... We could credit for a period of one year, but as you could figure your credit won't be much...

They could credit the charges of your LNBF if you say that this is also a reason you want to switch...

BoaVista they can not make such a change whithout telling the client (and their agents!) first

Ex Agent EV

That practice isn't just in satellite...you have cell companies, tel companies and even other providers of TV service doing it

That comment is also not related to that thread which was about the removal of Much Lound and Much More Retro

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information