Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you could only choose one.................?

When I first saw this thread the couple that came to mind was Fred/Angel . I know they didn't exactly get together in the show but they did share that one kiss.

I won't deny that i'm a Fred fan. I loved the quirkiness of her character as she tried to adjust to being back in her own dimension and her crush on Angel was understandable.

He saved her from the damnation of being a slave to demons so of course she would have a crush on him.

And then over the seasons she grew as a character to s4 "Magic Bullet" where she was the one to save the day. She knew that the bullet wouldn't kill Angel and I think in that alleyway when they were hiding Angel could see that Fred wasn't that girl he first knew anymore.

And while they kissed to avoid being seen, Fred asks Angel if they bought it and he says "I did" I think the kiss was something more. They were supposed to act as a couple and by Angel saying he bought it the kiss must have been something special like a boyfriend/girlfriend passionate kiss.

Sadly we had no more frangel kiss scenes but when Fred was dying Angel was determined to save her. He cared about her and he knew that Fred wouldn't want to infect everyone else in the world if they did that spell just to save her.

Poor Angel keeps losing the ones he loves.

Runner Ups are Remus/Sirius and Willow/Tara

¤}{îÖ¤

Hmm, so many couples that i've wanted together but didn't end up together. To make things easier for myself I'm gonna stick with cancelled shows.

Here are my choices: Dawson/Joey (DC), Michael/Maria (Roswell) & Buffy/Spike (BtVS). They all have their own reasons why they should've stayed together [besides my wanting them to :lol:].

But since I have to pick, I'll go with Dawson/Joey hands down. They related to my life way more than any other couple I mentioned or ever shipped.

Maliejandra

I don't feel so violently passionate for a couple right now so I'm not really sure. Unless you count real life and then I'd say my current boyfriend and I.

Well, before it would have been Max and Liz from Roswell. I know that a lot of people have said that but I really feel like they were soulmates. All the teasing the show did to us only made the Dreamers feel stronger. Also, above Max and Liz, I would say Isabel and Alex from the same show. I didn't really get into them until he died though so I don't know if that is the whole tragic ending that made me love them so much. Isabel's dreams about him were so emotional so it really made me love the couple. What I liked was that they were so realistic as characters and in a relationship despite the alien thing. That is what made them so intruiging above Max and Liz. They were real.

Natih_Fate

I have to go with Jack & Kate(LOST) because they are freakin' EPIC (Adam&Eve)...there's no way they won't end up together.

xkellyx

Brooke/Lucas :love:

SaraSidleStokes

this is an easy one for me,Out of ALLL the couples I ship theres only one that I think could ever be truly happy,as of RIGHT now with them as Bestfriends status they are great together,they have amazing chemistry and I can only see it get better the longer they'd be together anyways the couple I speak of is Daniel and Betty from Ugly Betty

- bad romance -

Have a cow, where did this thread come from? I started it 4 years ago. :lol: *feels old*

Obviously my answer now would be House/Cuddy from House. It wouldn't be happily ever after because that's just not them, but I'd like to see them end the show together. :sigh:

alysummers

Same with me! :nod: R/Hr pwns all HP couples. haha :love:

:lol: I agree. They deserve some happiness for a change.

justsmile

Wow only one. That is a little hard since my two favorite couples (Wesley/Fred, Alex/Isabel) each had one half die in a tragic way right after the couple finally got together. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Damn writers! But on the bright side, both are from Sci Fi shows. Which means anything can happen, including being brought back from the dead! So ultimately that was how I decided. One is from Roswell, where at least one couple had a happy end in the finale. And the other is from Angel, in the JossVerse where no couple can ever be "happy." So I choose Wesley & Fred.

Wesley and Fred both have over come so much, both a hellish past. Literally. Wesley has loved Fred from the moment he saw her, but had to remain as her friend and watch as she dated two different men. And while Fred dated others, she was always determined to have Wesley be a part of her life. Or go to him when she was in need, because she knew he understood her. They were always there for one and other and understood each other like no one ever could. They had such a great chemistry, and the actors played off each other perfectly. Fred had finally realized that Wesley wasn't just her closest friend, that she was in love with him and he was the one for her. And once they got together she was killed by a parasite. A parasite that was let into the country by ex boyfriend #1, and purposely given to her so it would kill her by ex boyfriend #2. Wesley had to watch as Fred slowly died from horrific pain while in his arms. They finally got together, and she died. And now a God inhabits Freds corpse, walking around reminding Wesley of his love he lost. And this God has even used Fred's memories and apperence to get Wesley to help it become "human." But a part of Fred lives on inside the corpse, you can just tell... and that part found its way back to Wesley. Now Fred just needs to be resurrected. Wesley & Fred definately deserve a happy ending. They are soul mates, kindred souls. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[ 03-27-2004: Message edited justsmile ]

ilovecappie

TIM AND LYLA. They have been through it all. My favourite couple. The only reason i watch fnl

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information