Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Burning Up A Sun

Kitty and Robert (Brothers and Sisters) Because THEY'RE gonna have a Baby!!!

Thanks for the add. :hug:

I think they will. I mean aren't they getting it from that one mother who's a nurse/doctor (can't remember). :lol: I know Kitty sort of turned her off of them with all her questions but I thought she came back and said that she wants them to be the parents.

SaraSidleStokes

Goodness it seems I need to add alot to the list Sorry guys I didnt even notice it was here,will Add you in a few
    anyways what do you guys think the New Year will bring to Kitty and Robert? do you think they'll ever get their Surrogate child?

natural_disaster

Aw, add me to the list. :love: Kitty and Robert are total love.

Burning Up A Sun

Aww those arts are wonderful. :love:

Can I be added? I love Kitty and Robert. Loved them from the very beginning. :sigh:

vicious_boy

could i be added?

JLarah

Wow, excellent banners! :clap: I think we should definitely add them to the first post. Well done.:nod: They're beautiful, especially the second one :sigh:

Brucas4life

Please can I be added to the list. They are definitely one of my fave couples, I am so excited to see what will happen to them. If I have time I might try and make a banner for them if you want.

Edit: Here are two I made. You are welcome to use either of them for the opening if you want.

SaraSidleStokes

sure I'll add you as soon as I get back later *nods head* and yes they are one of my favorite ships at the moment , I wouldnt say they are my OTP (because right now that title belongs to them *points to my avatar*) but I STILL do love them

JLarah

Can I be added to the list please? :flowers:

These two are my new obsession, along with the whole show.

SaraSidleStokes

Of course I TOTALLY will does the front page look alright? do I need to add more pics or anything? ( I Suck at the Front Page starter thing) Let me know cause I definetly have more pics I could add

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information