Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 First Dates

satine1

50 First Dates

I Saw This Movie On The Cinema And Althought I Don't Like Adam Sadler I Liked That One!!!it Was Fun!!!

Maliejandra

50 First Dates

I didn't like this movie that much. I really don't like Drew Barrymore but I love Adam Sandler and Sean Astin. Sean was very funny. He got to make up for his fatness in Lord of the Rings and be buff. haha.

The plot was weak. After awhile I didn't know if it was going to end soon or not and I really didn't care. There were funny parts but not worth seeing again.

That she/male thing was confusing me so much!

But I was soo happy they didn't play that HeyYa song. I HATE THAT SONG.

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited Maliejandra ]

Soulmates

50 First Dates

I watched this movie for the first time a week ago. I loved it. It was so sweet. I really loved the creativity in a movie that could have been cheesy!!

Broken Dreams

50 First Dates

Hey I absolutley loved this movie! It's one of my all time favorites! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think someone should make a fanart or wallpaper of this movie and have a quote on it say "Wouldn't It Be Nice..."

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I wish I could make one! But I'm not talented. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Lonely Smile

50 First Dates

Although I did not particularly enjoy this movie, I must say that Drew and Adam should definitely make more movies together. They are adorable together and you can tell that they really enjoyed working with one another.

secret boyfriend

50 First Dates

I can't wait to see this movie. Drew and Adam have such great chemistry together. I think that they'll probably do some more movies together, ala Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.

Hot Like Fire

50 First Dates

thanks for the pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

mandine

50 First Dates

OMG i love this movie! its soo funny, i loved the part when henry(AS) got Lucy's (DB) number and they were both dancing, so cute. Sean was great his lisp was really funny and i loved his shirts with holes and his muscles flexing :lol:

:lol: i was gonna ask the same question! i guess we'll never know what gender "it" was but i think in real life its a she

~-Sarah-~

50 First Dates

This is a hillarious movie :lol: ... though I find it weird that Rob Schnieder (spelling?) appears in almost every movie Adam Sandler is in. :look: I loved when Rob wore that bikini thing and started licking it though. :lol:

shrrshrr

50 First Dates

I agree - they're just absolutely charming, adorable, sweet - what have you. So far, so good - so I hope they make another one.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information