Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

N80 OWNERS, do you still like it?

I am really dissatisfied with my N80. I purchased it about 3 weeks ago, and I am experiencing the following:
    (One thing to notice is that I am comparing this Nokia N80 w/ my previous Sony Ericsson K700i on a T-Mobile network.)
    Constantly going from full bar to one or zero where signal strength, according to T-Mobile, is excellent.There's a constant rattle in the ear-piece speaker during a callThe speaker is buzzing if I increase the volume all the way upStarting to get complains from other persons to whom I speak with (on the other end of the line) that they can hear a really distorted sound; a minute later when I switched my SIM into the SE K700i the sound quality was perfectAnd of course the huge play in the slider

So I was wondering if these are little-picky things that only I noticed and experienced or other people have too? It's a $600 phone for crying our loud!!!

I hope this is just a bad phone; I love all the all the features and I hope my next one will be perfect.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

N80 OWNERS, do you still like it?

Give Oggplay a try (plays both mp3's and ogg's)... it's a great alternative to the built in app.

-olly

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information