Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Jeremy2280

Suboxone Withdrawal day 2

Lol, already read them. Yea, I tried to do this before but I was weak and got back on the subs. The insomnia is the worst for me. Not to be over draumatic but Ill die before I take another drug or a sub. It has cost me a carear in nursing, the love of my life just four months ago, and countless other things Ill never get back. Im definetly here for you, and yes, I am going to need you. I caved and emailed my ex. I was with her since my junior year in high school. 11 years total. I dont know if it was the right decision but I told her I would give anything just to hear her voice for a few minutes. She is the only person in the world that can ease my pain and can calm me down. I hope she can find it in her heart to call. I know it would just kill her. I know how much she has watched me struggle with these subs. I havent done my DOC for 3 years. Ive been on subs the whole time but I had no insurance and I put her in debt up to her ears. She had to go. Ive been back in school. 1 more year after this and ill have another degree. My bachelors in business admin. I just got my grades. I got a 3.0 so she should be proud of me. I was waiting till my xmas break to go through the withdrawal and here it is. I gotta make it fatema. I hope she calls. Anytime you need or want to talk im here. Trust me, im not going anywhere. Im glad your here.

mod-anon

xboxaddict,

I have moved your post to a new thread of your own:
    "Happy to be on suboxone"

Secrets1983

Hope you guys are hanging in there!!!!

Have a great week.

Jeremy2280

Thanks Blaze and fatema, I met with my ex today. It was absolutly brutal, but I made my menRAB and I actually realized through my own eyes that she was poisonous for me. Dont get me wrong, I made my own decisions, but we were poison for each other. Especially me. I just got home from a good night out with some good frienRAB, Im going to try to crash, but I hope we have inspired hope in people reading this thread that it can be done. You have to find some frienRAB (fatema, Blaze) and if your lucky enough someone you know at home. Im going to be ok. I know that for the first time in my life for sure. The next time I see an octogon oragne pill it will make me puke. Good luck to all those out there battling the fight. Know it WILL get better. It just takes time, family, and or some people on this thread. The people on this tread got me through it. Luv you all, im going to actually crash tonight. Update you tomorrow. Luv ya D, and blaze.

Jeremy2280

Everything is gone but the terrible insomnia. I hope it lifts soon. Sry for my language, I guess that goes back to the statement, If you havent been through it, you wouldnt understand

Jeremy2280

Ah, im still going through some pain. Mostly G.I stuff. Belly is doing flip flops and I had to finally bust out the amodium. I fell asleep for a few hours this morning from 7-8. An hour is better than nothing considering the rls. How long does the rls go for? Today is day 9 drug free but only 4 1/2 days of acute withdrawal. I hope it enRAB soon. Im trying to move along. Going to try to lay down and get some sleep. I ate a piece of penutbutter toast this morning but I think its going through me at the speed of light. It sure does feel like it. Thanks for sticking with me fatema. I couldnt do this without ya.

Jeremy2280

Just wanted to let you all know that im still doing good. About to finish this year of college clean of all drugs. Its been 4 months since my last dose of suboxone. I never thought I would be able to do it. It was definently the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. I guess the addiction was 10x worse. I lost my frienRAB, my family, and the love of my life. Not to mention tons and tons of money. I hope the pharmacutical company and the sub doc's are living it up. As for me, im starting all over. Next year, upon my graduation, im going to move and start all over again. Im very excited and looking forward it. Looking back now, its almost sureal. It all seems like a bad nightmare. Thank you to those who supported me during this hell. I come on here and read through my ordeal, and in a way im proud, and in a way ashamed that I let things get so far out of control. It was all worth it if it has given one person hope. Good luck to all of you that are about to attempt the jump off this poison and God bless those in the miRABt of the hell this shit causes. Thank you to all that helped me....you know who you are. Though we dont talk everyday, I think about you guys just about everyday. And, though we have never met, and prolly never will, you'll always have a spot in my heart. Thank you so much for being an ear or a voice when I needed one. God Bless.

fate61 09

WOW jeremy,
    My 16th day and I still have insomnia, and some RLS... *Urgggggggg*
    Any idea sweetie when we will be able to atleast sleep more then 3 hours without waking up?
    Im so happy that your over most of all the bad wd's... WTG

Luv ya sweetie!

Maxflor1209

Hey Jeremy

Congrats on where you have got yourself to. You have truly inspired me and put strength in me knowing that i am not the only person that has gone through this. I know that these horrible pains will end. I just cant wait for the day that i can start sleeping like i use to. today is day 10 and i feel a lot better during the day its just night that i dont look forward to still. Thanks again for making this post it truly is inspirational.

Jeremy2280

You sound like your almost back to normal. Thank God you were on here. You are proof that if you stick through this living nightmare of hell that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I came here after the program yesterday because I was so sick. I called a WD hotline and spoke to someone who had kicked it. I told him what I was going through and he talked me through it. Last night was the worst I have ever been. He said that I was probably peaking in my withdrawal. Does that sound right to you? I get perioRAB of normalcy and then it sneaks back up on me again. Any insight into this would be great. Speaking of horses. I was a jocks vallet at Mountaineer Race Track when I was in high school. I used to saddle the horses before the races. I lied on my app and said I had experience. I thought, how hard can it be. Well, lol, getting pinned up against the wall in the paddock once a day was quite a rush. Im an adrenaline Junkie if you cant tell. These days, my sister is going to marry one of the owners that races down at the track. I got out to his stables to help him feed and train all the time. I weigh 175 pounRAB. After this I should be at a wight where I could learn to jog them lol. Ill prolly weigh 140 pounRAB by the time this is through lol. I hope you get back soon. Im anxious and I think the WD is sneaking back upon me. Thanks for being here for me fatema. I know I havent been healthy enough to give a proper reply to most of your posts or ask how you have been. I know you understand though. God Bless You Sweetie.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information