Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Gaunt
    Gaunt
's Avatar

Rand Paul is DYING on maddow right now

1. Your house is your Private property, not a place of business. You have every right to discriminate against anyone on ur private domicile.

2. Yes everyone has every right to equal worship. If you were muslim and came into a christian church with no intention of causing a ruckus or scene and peacefully praying in whatever form u please than by all means do it. Now if you chanted " Praises Allah" at the top of your lungs disrupting church activities you should be asked to leave.

IBreastfeedJohnMadden
    IBreastfeedJohnMadden
's Avatar

RIP Rand Paul

Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
's Avatar

havent looked at this in its entirety but when i'm not in bumfuck arizona i'll continue it

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/ProProp.html

Jimeigh
    Jimeigh
's Avatar

wow.

asdfska
    asdfska
's Avatar

^ amen

alkalinesolo
    alkalinesolo
's Avatar

If you don't like what a business is doing, don't spend your money with them.

That's a much more effective check and balance than the government where if you don't like what they are doing you have to wait years to try to vote them out, hope that 51% of people feel the same way you do, and then hope that the next person elected doesn't do the same exact things.

bruce dickinson
    bruce dickinson
's Avatar

[quote=alkalinesolo;129786495]There's no doubt that part of the financial crisis lays with the banks, part with the people, and part with the government. As I said, the government needs to strictly regulate the financial sector because the government has given that sector the ability to create money with no actual value behind it.

I have no problem with monopolies in water service, electricity, rail transportation and prior to the advent of cell phones, telephone service.

we all benefit from most of these, and for some of these there is no feasible alternative than to have a monopoly.

's Avatar

Only because people are stupid and aren't taking the time to listen to what he's actually saying.

bruce dickinson
    bruce dickinson
's Avatar

I find it doubtful that the tea party goons can round up enough electable people to win more than a handful of seats.

asdfska
    asdfska
's Avatar

i get the feeling when people watch the video they are going to be saying "trainwreck not found"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information