Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    pumuckl_08
    Yes, indoctrination is a beauuuuuuuuuuutiful thing.........

Armored Saint
    would be even funnier if ur child grew up to be a christian but oh how glorious.
    this girl may be funny cute..oh i liked how they cut the tape so they can tell her what to say..thats evil in the making.

i will pray that this girl grows up to be a good christian instead of cursing like that.
    nice parents i must say..yep..NOT!!

Marj
    She sounds like a spoiled brat and if she gets away with this now, what will she do later? I guess you are amused since you hate Bill O'Reilly?

whoseafunnymoose
    She's a great little actress with an awesome ability to memorize a script! She obviously is reciting a speech and I doubt very much she wrote it herself. I think the parents had big hand in this video. It should get a lot of commercial work for their little actress.

Good, anti-religious points though! LOL

Spanky G
    A rant against Billy Connelly?

EvangelistPaul (SFECU)
    And you think Christians are the only ones who indoctrinate their children to their beliefs !!!

An 8 year old child does not have mental fortitude to make those kinds of statements and know what she is talking about. Won't be long before this poor little girl is going to be on Yahoo Q/A ranting about how God doesn't exist and how Religion has ruined the World...yet, like so many on here, won't have a clue about what the real truth is.

So sad.

emfederin
    Yes, very funny.

But I'm also disturbed by it.
    this wasn't a spontaneous presentation. While I do NOT advocate protecting children from world views, neither do I feel right about leading them down a scripted and well rehearsed performance in front of a video camera. It smacks more of indoctrination than education.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information