Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    blatch13

MLB Extra Innings Available

No Cubs- Brewers today. Not in HD, not in SD, not anywhere. The game was broadcast by Comcast sports in Chicago, no reason why it shouldn't have been on, the only other game at the time was the Royals and Tigers that was shown in HD. As a Cubs fan this is not good, my fear is that Bell hasn't secured a deal with Comcast Chicago and those games might not be in the extra innings package. With 4 HD channels and only one other game the game should have been available in HD.

Anyone found a schdule for Bell's extra innings yet? I love how they don't allow you to see the schdule before the season starts, then if your not happy with what they show, no refunds.

alebowgm

Did you call Bell when the game wasn't being shown and ask them?

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are no games listed on the hd channels in the epg up to March 26th, which is as far ahead as the guide goes in my 6100 receiver. I wouldn't expect any hd games until March 31st.

Pegsportsfan

The Cubs Brewers game was on Sportsnet West yesterday afternoon. If you subscribe to WGN and all 4 Sportsnet's along with MLB Extra Innings, you should get every Cubs game.

alebowgm

Well I guess that is your answer blatch13. This is why I WISH that they would either have

1. A slate that is always rolling saying where games are
    2. Just putting games on TSN, Sportsnets, WGN, WPIX, WPCH and such all in the MLB package as just mirrors of the actual station.

moosefan

In just noticed that MLBH5 and MLBH6 were added to channels 885 and 886. More HD Baseball, I love it! The thing is, I subscribe to Extra Innings and these channels are in red. The games scheduled on these channels are for tomorrow (Friday, June 6) so hopefully they will be active by then.

alebowgm

Anyone else notice that the Braves/Indians game that is on right now has the Bell logo in the top right corner. I could be mistaken, but Idon't remember them doing that last year. The logo stays on during commercials and everything.

Harryhoo

Over the last week I have had 2 timers set for Extra Innings games and both have quit recording after 3 hour on one and 3 1/2 hours on the other. By default when setting up the timer it shows 60 minute extention of show beyond the scheduled time. I usually change this to 90 minutes.

Has anyone else experienced this?

When check the problem on last night's game, I noticed that another game was scheduled on the same channel to start at 10: pm which would account for the game ending at the the 3 1/3 hour mark. The following game however wasn't picked up in the recording.

Can Expressvu stop recording from their location?

Frank43

Hey Moosefan,

MLBH5/6 should be unhidden now, we kept them hidden for some testing until this morning.

JohnOchen

I saw the logo but to be quite honest, after about an innning I didn't even notice it was there. Hey...just glad to see baseball. BTW, Don't go strictly by the guide. Originally there were only a couple of games or so a day but I see a 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, and 9 pm games on the MLB channel listed after a game is over.

JJO

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information