Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

"Prophet Mohammed Lovers"

i want to ask u something do any one believe in god ot there is a god ?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by moslem01 View Post
    u still dont understand .
    u think that the koran is as the bible , written by normal ppl ?
    no u r wrong koran comes from our and ur god no human or any creature on earth ( or on space even ) changed a word or even a letter in it since our prophet , thats all about the koran i have and most moslims have , i dont know about strange books u have about islam , me myself i saw a full koran with false things , some ppl changed the koran by this false one to give to u sayin : look , this is the book of moslims it is false with bad manners and all this stuff
    Well, I don't believe I am wrong. I believe the koran was written by a human or a collection of humans - just like every other book.

I understand that you don't believe that it was, and I won't try to change your mind.
    Differences of opinion are fine by me and since I have no proof to show you that I'm definitely right, it appears that we're at an impass.

Is this really necessary to see dumb oversized sig glorifying a man who married a 6 year old, and making out like his really a saviour?:ermm:

I can't stand seeing them everywhere lol, would it be right if i had a "Prophet Mohammed Haters" signature everywhere on the forum?

Because it's the same concept.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Actually Mohamed said to slay those who were rejecting faith and were not rejecting because they had any confusion with regards to it, rather they were rejecting out of mere arrogance and pride,
    He commanded Muslims to slay down those 'infidels' from amongst the polytheists.
    The Jews and Christians, on the other hand, because they belonged to monotheistic faith, were to be fought against until they became politically subservient to Muslims.
    NO he didn't .

Mohamed when he started the infidels on mecca didn't accept him or his new religion . so they fight him , he fight back . he won .
    he forgave all the infidels on mecca including the ones the torture him and other Muslims.

when Islam started to prosper , Jews didn't like it b'cuz they are the people of the first holy book they started making conspiracies"there are long stories i can provide if you like" and making armies to fight Mohamed !
    they have some battles and Mohamed won .

true Muslims don't start wars , they fight back when they attacked.

after that people of the book Jews and Christians were living in peace in the Saudi Arabia region at that time and no one harm them .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by S3v3N View Post
    Suna and Shea live every where in the middle east hand be hand and they never fought each other.
    the only blood shed between suna' and shea' was in Iraq .
    through centuries tehy didn't fight until lately when us army started making conspiracys between the suna and shea' and that was there plan i remember reading this somewhere.
    all the Muslim big religion men " moftees " say that the fight between suna' and shea' was wrong and must stop ! but the damage already happened and blood was shed , and blood draws blood . hope they can sort things out in Iraq.
    Agreed, I hope they can get things sorted out.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Do what? :blink:
    Visit nasa I think he said :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by S3v3N View Post
    i know finding God logically is annoying and frustrating since there is many questions that can't be answered b'cuz our minds and senses are limited !
    and we are just less than tiny micro species living in a tiny land compared to the vast universe .
    i prefer if you guys say instead of we don't believe in god that we simply don't know

that's why god sends his messengers with miracles ,
    whenever i have doubts in god i just read in the Koran " Mohamed's miracle " and i soon realize that these words in Koran are not from humans .
    I am happy to do that and in return I would prefer for you guys to say "I respect your agnosticism" instead of "kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god". It seems a fair trade to me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I was talking about cows, not crabs.

Try to milk a crab. They don't have bewbs. I've checked.

Wrong, I've seen them and they are awesome. (If over-dressed)

Accidental dressed-crab pun above.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post

You're just reading what you have read in the Koran or on the internet, unlike me, i bet you haven't looked it from different point of views before making you're decision.

Can you tell me the reason why Muslim males are allowed up to four wives, say one wife couldn't have children, he would be allowed a second, third or fourth wife because of it, and why Muslim woman are only allowed one husband, even if he was disabled and couldn't have children, she can't have children with another man.

Can you explain this someone.
    pwned

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by moslem01 View Post
    i want to ask u something do any one believe in god ot there is a god ?
    Loads of people do. Some of whom post on this forum.

I, however, don't believe in god.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information