Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YAZ users - ???

ajnteal4

YAZ users - ???

Hey everyone - an update on my experience thus far with Yaz and my acne...

I start my 2nd pack tonight. My face is actually a lot better already! It is clearing up a whole lot, I would say it's almost completely clear, and any new spots that show up don't get really bad and heal within a few days. The only things I've been using aside from Yaz are a w-itch hazel toner about once or twice a day, sometimes I'll skip a day, and every few days I'll put a little moisturizer in problem areas (like around my nose).

Also - I'm not having any problems with my skin getting too oily anymore... woo!!

I will update again whenever I see any other significant changes... but it looks like Yaz may be my skin's saving grace!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

YAZ users - ???

I've taken 1 1/2 packs of yaz and my breasts have been extremely tender nearly every day. Is this normal? and do you think it will go away or should I try a different type of pill?

Arelias

YAZ users - ???

Hello everyone,
    I'd have to say good news with my skin. During the second week of my second pack my skin has been clearing. I'm not completely clear (breaking out with one or two pimples instead of 6-8) but i'm getting there. I've been eating healthy and been drinking a gallon of water a day and that seems to be helping as well. The only thing, i have a lot of acne scars and I was wondering if YAZ fades the appearance of them. The third month should be a charm and hopefully i dont break out at all and my scars fade!

savemeplease

YAZ users - ???

Hey Arelias, I'm really glad it made you feel better. I know during the first 2 months that's all I really need to hear. I eat really healthy too because I've noticed when I eat sugar and unhealthy fooRAB I break out on my back and chest. My food intake doesn't control my face as much since it seems to be mainly hormonal. I had taken a saliva test that showed my hormones to be way off balance. That's probably why all those other products you used failed to work, because they can't balance out you hormones. So i really think Yaz should do the trick for you. Let me know how it goes for you I wish you the best.

savemeplease

YAZ users - ???

Thanks guys!

I went to the derm. today and I got a glycolic peel (30) to help with the surface marks. I also got a sample IPL (Intense Pulse Light) because I had been worried it would be painful, but it was very tolerable. So I'll see if that helps with the redness in that area she did, and I'll probably get that done later on.

Yaz has improved my skin this month (4th pack), although it wasn't very consistent and still not too great, just 'improvement'.

I had also been taking doxycycline, but that hasn't seemed to be working at all so im switching to Bactrim tomorrow. It's a more potent antibiotic.

Hopefully that will do the trick, and I hope you all the best.

sunshine05

YAZ users - ???

Hi!
    I just started Yaz six days ago and I am definitely breaking out more. I decided to start taking Yaz after another winter is tearing up my skin. I went through this last winter and then in the summer my skin was perfect. I have been on every type of medication you can think of, spent hundreRAB and hundreRAB of dollars but nothing can stop it in the winter. I've dealt with acne for about 11years. It's hard to give it some time when all you want is results!! When has everyone been seeing results?

happyinflorida

YAZ users - ???

Just started Yaz and have taken two pills. I haven't been on bc for 8 years. So nauseas this morning that I missed half day from work. I just feel so tired and sick in the morning. I hope this will go away. I can tell I might be one of those that loses weight on this medication because I have totally lost my appetite. I had to force myself to eat dinner last night. I am happy about this becuase I was fearful I would immediately get hungry. I have also been extremely thirsty and drinking a lot more water which also makes me have to get up a few times during the night and pee, which disrupts my sleep. It seems 50/50 with the side effects, some women do great on it, others hate it. I will just ride it out and see how I'm doing after a month. :wave:

Arelias

YAZ users - ???

Tanning wouldn't be the best option for your skin because (as savemeplease said it can make your skin super dry) if your using acne products. When I tanned, my acne worsened and the acne scars darkened! yikes. It was not pleasant but some people react different, I guess you would just have to keep trying and see!

believe30

YAZ users - ???

thanks alot savemeplease...

you made me feel alot better knowing that I am not alone. It is has been rough, and I am also trying to be optimistic. I start my 3rd pack of yaz tomorrow, so I am hoping that I will see some improvements. It's hard to tell with yaz, i mean one day my face looks better and than the next iam back to square one :/ I wish the best for both of us...and i am glad someone can relate! I'll keep you posted and do the same as well.

autumn29

YAZ users - ???

hi i am new to this board. I have used loaRAB of different creams and stuff and none really do anything for me, instead they make my face really dry and my skin all crurably. What is yaz? ive never heard of that before. I have just got a new cream and its called clindamycin phosphate aqueous lotion. Have you guys ever heard of it?
    I really want it to work because i am sick of being tormented at school and stuff over it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information