Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Should we invade Mexico and bomb Mexico City?

ohh they just let these rogue militant elements stay in their country not even thinking something like this would happen... sure the lebanese gov't doesn't have any responsibility in it...

How???

I denounce terrorism and violence on both sides. You are only bitching about one side. Grow the fuck up.

I hope you're being sarcastic and just forgot to add the smiley to indicate it.

I'm not for bombing Mexico City, yet, but I do think the people enforcing our borders should have the ability to shoot on sight.

That's bullshit and you know it. If the Arabs had won countless wars against Israel and gained land from the situation you sure as hell know they wouldn't give it back, like Israel has done several times.

maybe you're a stupid piece of shit

Read my posts. THEY WANT ISRAEL DESTROYED AND NOTHING LESS. Do you want me to quote Nasrallah himself saying this, or do you somehow know Hezbollah's mission better than him?

Those facts aren't certain, in fact they aren't facts at all.

palestinians?

Lebanese Hezbollah fighters in full uniform crossed into Israel and amushed Israeli soldiers sitting there, killing 8 and kidnapping two more. This was unprovoked and senseless, except to strike up a new war right at the time when the heat was on Iran about its nuclear program, and of course, to stir up some more Arab hatred of Israel.

it's no where near the same situation, so any references you make between the two are erroneous

You're throwing around the term 'terrorism' too loosely here. Israel's killing of civilians is an obvious and misfortunate mishap towards a different objective... A terrorist's goal is to paralyze a nation by instilling a sense of fear and panic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information