Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ex Agent EV

Cheapest package to get HD

It's hard to admit your wrong, isn't it?

Espacialy when you've been proven wrong by a girl...

Ex Agent EV

Posted by Dosbourne (who is also, if I remember well working for Express Vu, correct me if i'm wrong):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Agent Express V
    Nimiq 1 an existing client that decides to go HD will have to pay for the upgrade kit, but will get free install of the receiver (our Nimiq2 free upgrade promo) and be credited the upgrade kit. If he us renting the receiver he would have to pay the rental certificate (activation credit) which will be refunded on his BEV bill.

This is exactly what I was charged. Free install (although I already had the 20" dish and SW44), $100 charge up front which was credited on my next bill.

The credit came off the base amount, therefore before tax or the adjustement included the taxes, I forget which off hand, but I know I checked to ensure I got the proper amount back.

I must admit I am used to having to phone back in to get the credits I was promised, but this was the first case where everything went as planned.

mtlnorm

"That promo is for existing clients only". Wow, don't hear that too often from BEV.

Ex Agent EV

Posted by Steve0:

Here are the 3 offers they offered me

1) 6100 Free 1 year rental, 6 months HD free programming, free installation

2) 6100 Free 2 year rental, 6 months HD free programming, free installation

After I mentioned that another provider offered me a PVR to swith off they offered me the following:

3) 9200 Free 1 year rental, 6 months HD free programming, free installation, This is the offer I took.

I tried for 9200 free for 2 years, but she said she couldnt offer this.

To access this I called the expressvu number, and went through the system to cancel my receiver, she asked me why I was canceling, and I said I had a better offer elsewhere. I have been a customer for 5 years subscribing to the old Super Seven package, and Ive owned my 3100 from the begining.

Good luck!

Ex Agent EV

Posted by Schnitz:

Originally Posted by Steve0
    3) 9200 Free 1 year rental, 6 months HD free programming, free installation, This is the offer I took.

I just got this same offer. My 2 year contract was ending and I called the sales dept. I received the 'don't let the screen door hit you on the way out'. So I called to cancel and they offered me the exact same deal. Nice!

NBALeaguePass

Are YOU saying that girls are inferior? And that Nimiq, should feel extra shame because girls are inherently inferior?

Obviously, you have reason to believe you are right...Why pull out the gender card? Is it because you are insecure that your reasonings cannot stand by themselves that you deem referencing to the fact that you are a girl necessary?

coryl28

I was just thinking the same thing. Had to read it twice!

In addition to the original post, I currently have HD with a boatload of non-HD channels (are these called SD channels?) and I've found that I hardly watch anything other than the HD anymore. I agreed to a 1 year term in April which gave me free installation and free HD for 6 months. I also rent my receiver (9200).

Are there any restrictions that apply to my situation or can I cancel most of my other non-HD channels and just go with the basics and add HD for $10/month?

Nimiq 1

Typical Express Vu mentality, must have the last word.

From now on I will not share any of the information with you directly via e-mail that we as the Installer get from Home Services.

You my dear are brain washed into thinking everything Express Vu say to you is correct, I proved my point to you in an e-mail attachment that was handed out to over 400 Technicians, by Managers of Home Services, you have NEVER made any reference to that document and the facts it contained.

I can only tell YOU what Express Vu TELL me, we do not have access to Info Zone, you do. I have to rely on Managers who tell me directly, not some electronic Data System, I always get the information from them in writing.

I have better things to do with my time than argue with you, over a statement that I made and still stand by, I will NOT enter into anymore rhetoric with you on this subject.

I will try however one final time to say that we are told that the Nimiq 2 Upgrade is NOT free to existing customers, you yourself even said that in this thread, so I really have no idea why you keep banging on and on. Most of the quotes above are promises, not factual.

At the end of the day if Express Vu want to give something to the customer for FREE its there choice, I can only advise a customer that we HAVE to show charges on the Work Orders as per the document I e-mailed you.

Subject is now closed as far as I care.

Being charged on a Credit Card and being refunded via your Express Vu Invoice, IS NOT FREE.

The Nimiq 2 Upgrade for Existing customers IS / IS NOT FREE. (please delete which ever you think is not appropriate).

Closed.

Nimiq 1

Ex Agent EV

No doubts in my mind i'm very confident with everything I stated...

What is your problem anyways? It is the first time I see you post her, you probably have no idea of what the hole fight is all about and you try to insult people here...

dosborne

Check to see where they applied your credit.

In my case, the credit was applied before taxes were applied, therefore it works out the same as appying taxes and then giving a credit that includes the tax.

Not saying this is the case, but it is easy to miss and that is how they did mine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information