Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG i cant wait for Twilight!

I haven't read breaking dawn yet, only on eclipse.

And i agree Jacob made me smile alot in new moon.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I saw the film and then started reading the book - the film is great but the book is different as mentioned on here. It has much more about the romance between Bella and Edward. I am nearly at the end of twilight cant wait to start new moon.

Enjoy the film :-) i am actually in love in edward cullen now

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i dont think she is shy..but i do think she is up her own ass, she is certainly in the wrong business to be shy!!! i read it on rabroad, not nylon... and i also heard her father say she wouldnt do the oscars til the movie she represented was good, not one that just made alot of money!!! that sealed her fate for me!!! i dont like they way she comes across on screen and off, her acting is bad...jeez i could have acted better in that hospital bed scene! i hope she is replaced, give someone the job who actually believes in the film, someone who can act!! and yeah i bet she is excited about new moon...her wages went up alot!!!!..
    I think that going into twilight she was expecting to be the "STAR", and RPats stole her glory, as did Ashley Greene who is a wonderful Alice they stole every scene they were in... and Alice is gonna be in a lot more in the new movie... i dont know who would be a better bella, but anyone would be an improvement on woodern miserable kristen!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hm. I pre-ordered my dvd ages ago, and it arrived on saturday but not the cover I wanted. I wanted the one with Bella and Edward on.. but just Edward came lol being a huge Kristen Stewart fan this disapointed me!!
    Definatly worth getting the 2 disc though.. al the extras are great.. and finally got around to watching the commentary today after working all week and it made me laugh so much the way Kristen and Rob kept laughing at themselves!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

We all were! Just you wait till you get the last book. All is sexiness is gone and he turns into such a wet blanket

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I haven't read the books and went in with an open mind. Quite possibly the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. Where do I start? Acting, storyline, scripts, camera work, direction, special effects, tension, casting. Everything was wrong with this movie.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Moon is my least favourite book of the series... although im looking forward to seeing Ashley Green (Alice) having a bigger role in the film.. (if they dont chop it like they did with Jasper in the 1st film!!grrrrr annoying screen writer!!!)..

Eclipse is my fav book out of the 4..then Breaking dawn..although i think she could have written it in a bit more detail!!! (stuff the kiRAB she could have wrote it for adults!! )... I like Jacob..but he's no Edward!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's had very favourable reviews but it does seem to be pitched at teenage girls and their "moms". As that article in The Times said, Twilight's success in the US was driven by women, even down to sending the stars out to shopping malls to promote the film.

I went to the cinema yesterday (but not to see Twilight) and the foyer was thronged with teenage girls. And Japanese people.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL i know what you mean Paul but i honestly think she is very shy. I mean she is what 18, 19? Yes she has been in the movie business a while but this is the biggest movie and most publicised movie she has done. I don't think she is used to a movie she did being anaylsed soo much.

And i do agree, she thought she would be the person leading the movie but Robert stole that limelight for sure. He played Edward brilliantly i feel. I don't think anyone else could play him but in the same i think Kristen is suited to Bella. I feel now that she knows what to expect, because like she said in previous interviews, she didn't think the movie would be huge at all. She will be much more relaxed when New Moon comes out and hopefully in interviews and Q&A's she will have mastered the art of HUMOUR

This is her first huge break and i feel she just neeRAB to get used to it now. Learning process.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am another Edward fan! Jacob is so annoying - especially in Eclipse.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information