Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

Damn waiting for the Eclipse sub was a killer but i wasnt gonna watch a sub with mistakes in it so i had too..
    It was nice to find out about Udines past and why she carrys 2 sworRAB with her, also as i noticed Flora giving Clare dirty looks in the last episode it seems the reason was her curiosity about Clare's arm and her flashsword skill..
    Its a shame on Raki he just has no idea of what hes gotten himself into and only wants to become stronger for Clare..
    Im looking forward to the next episode but fear many claymore are gonna die, if they end this at 26 episodes it will be criminal..
    Im willing to wait the time for a second season of claymore however long it may take to come about..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

Well. the animators on Death Note have done a great job making the anime more interesting then the manga. The reason it went downhill is because the original manga material was sort of boring (with Near and Mello), that is why it only is getting about 11 episodes of the anime.

I think Claymore will be pretty consistent. It keeps on getting better and better with episode 7 as an example of that. I like the fact that we are getting more Claymores involved in the story. I wonder what Priscilla, Irene, and the other two Claymore's are doing in the present time of the story. I have a feeling that Teresa will die next week. This episode was the best for me because of the action and it was exciting throughout.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

well, thats what happened.
    Duff's yoki is stronger than her's. and Riful knows it. thats why she said if Duff is using his full power, Galatea can't mutiplay him. =D
    but Galatea is cool non the less. and she can do more than play with other's yoki as she "turned ugly' XD

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

I was able to find the full versions of the OP and EP. They are so much better than the 1:30 versions.

Claymore

HEHE ,it's a verg good anime ,i like i's OP&ED ,OST ,but i think claymore's manga is more exciting.the loli(西之深渊者,i forget her なまぇ) in episodes16&17 is my fav(最高)~!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

I've heard of this from a few people, do you guys think it's worth watching? >>

Claymore

Episode 10 was good they finally took out the male awakened being, and we learned why Claymores were women. Figures it had something to do with males getting "off" quicker than women. LOL.

I hate how they end the episodes right after a fight or shot, they need to do better on that. I was wondering when Clare would start to exhibit more of Teresa's traits especially since Teresa is "in" her. So i guess this is the start of an awakened being hunting squad? Seems like everyone's traits were complimentary to that.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

Yeah, most of the information, including why male's awaken earlier, was told to us earlier in in the anime. From that sense, this episode really didn't tell us much new material. Still, episode 10 was definitely better then episode 9, because we got some good action. I liked seeing Clare do something, and it looks like her ability to sense yoki is her big forte so far.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

The last episode was pretty sweet... lots of cool new characters

[SPOILER]How will Clare avenge Teresa and kill Priscilla? That "Awakened One" thing she turned into is way too damn powerful [/SPOILER]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Claymore

The anime is definately worth watching. It follows the manga pretty faithfully until the last 5 episodes. The complaints you are hearing are from those who read the manga then watched the anime.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information