Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lois and Clark Appreciation Thread: Because she thought he would be naked, um..ready!

They were such an awesome couple! Sweet, tender, HOT, full of love. I love them. :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lois and Clark Appreciation Thread: Because she thought he would be naked, um..ready!

I agree. I loved all the seasons because they all had something and the chemistry really never died, but the first two are still my favourite, maybe because when it got to Season Four, the plot lines seemed kind of meh.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lois and Clark were amazing together. I loved their whole relationship. All the seasons were great, but the first two were my favorite too.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh I know, I hated that haircut too :sick: :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know, me too! I told my mum they were coming out, cos she knows how addicted I used to be, and she just kinda looked at me and called me sad! :lol:

But I really don't care. I d/loaded the pilot last week and L/C were amazing together!

Apparently they had trouble on set between the two of them, but if thats true, you cant tell!

Wow you really were a huge fan.:lol: do you remeraber any episodes of the show?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

:blinkie:

Lois and Clark! :love: I used to watch that show every afternoon while having lunch. I wouldn't even take off my school uniform before it'd finished. :sigh:

It was dubbed and I hate dubbed, but still I watched it because they were just so freaking cute! inkie: Finally they're getting all the appreciation they deserve.

*sees other people making ship list*

Ummm...

Lois and Clark
    Sydney and Vaughn
    Hermione and Harry
    Nikita and Michael (what? :lol: )
    Rory and Dean

I think those are about it... :look:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aw, that is sad! Sorry I've been MIA from the thread, I've been bogged down with crap as of late! Anyway, did anyone have any luck with finding out if the shows still re-air in the US? :look:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I looked on the TV board, but I guess the show thread disappeared so I came to share my joy with my fellow L&C fans! I just heard that the show is definitely coming out in 2005 (which really isn't all that far away when you think about it!) and I'm super psyched! This was my first real obsession show and even though it seems a bit cheesy and corny to me now, I still love it and I can't wait to buy it!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Got myself a new avatar.

ETA: Look what I've found:

K-SITE: How was the cliffhanger (from "The Family Hour") supposed to be resolved in Season Five?

BRAD: It's starting to get a bit fuzzy in my mind, but Lois and Clark became very attached to the little boy who began to grow at an abnormal rate, turning into a pre-teen in a matter of a few months. He also began to develop super powers, not all of which he used responsibly, since he was a troubled kid. Turns out he was Kryptonian royalty, stashed by his mother to keep him safe from assassins. In the end he had to (tearfully) leave the only parents he'd ever known (L & C) and return to save his imperiled people.

I never knew that! That's so sad!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information