Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Family Guy movie?

Stewie as the focus of the movie? Feh. Stewie Griffin: the Untold Story anyone? Been there. Seen that.

So far, these ideas are only proving to me what I knew already; that Family Guy would fail miserably on the big screen. I definitely would not go to see it.

Family Guy movie?

Don't forget we're talking about Family Guy here, where repetition is hardly a determining factor for anything

Family Guy movie?

You think a Quagmire plot would somehow make more sense and be less repetitious than a Chris or Meg plot?? In addition to being a one-joke character (any plot involving Quagmire would just be "he's horny" over and over again-just like on the show), but he's not even a Griffin.

I personally agree with what J.B. Warner said several pages back: Family Guy wouldn't work as a movie. It barely works as a TV show.

Family Guy movie?

I think a Quagmire plot would DEFINITLY be more interesting the a Chris and Meg plot, even if he is a one joke character, isn't Meg also? and Chris is also and they both are consistently boring on the show, at least they give Quagmire funny material.

This is coming from someone who thought Airport '07 was a 4.5/5 episode

Family Guy movie?

I'd love to see a Family Guy movie! In my opinion it would be kind of cool to actually include the opening of the Simpsons movie as the opening of the Family guy movie so we would see it as the Griffin family watching the rented movie on tv and then Peter goes like "Aw crap I wasted 5 bucks on this garbage!".Thats just an idea.

Family Guy movie?

Ok, first of all- please be more careful with Simpsons Movie spoilers. Not everyone has had the chance to see it yet so if you have don't just throw details around.

Secondly- I can't really see a Family Guy movie working. As said, the show's style relies on cheap pop culture jokes rather then plot. Add in that the show is now basically 22 minutes of Seth McFarlane talking to himself and anyone who isn't one of his characters probably won't get a look in.

Family Guy movie?

looking forward to this.

Family Guy movie?

It should be about how Meg has to lose her virginity to avoid being sacrificed by Pacific Islanders to appease an angry volcano. The Griffin's toughest challenge ever! It wouldn't have to take place on the island. It could be that Peter somehow irresponsibly and uncaringly signed a contract saying Meg would do it, and the authorties are going to hold her to it. She'd still die at the end, too. This plotline would have the maximum potential for Meg abuse.

Family Guy movie?

Meg lost her virginity to Jimmy Fallon on live t.v. in 'Don't Make Me Over'

Family Guy movie?

But the Meg abuse is one of the least appealing (and least funny) aspects of the show. Who would want to watch that for over an hour?

The producers should do a parody of Bruce Almighty, in which God gives Meg all of his powers for 24 hours. Then we could finally see Meg exact some revenge on everyone who treated her like crap in the past.

And to the poster who said that Meg and Chris are the most boring characters on the show, let me offer this: If Chris and Meg aren't interesting, it's only because the shows' writers didn't make them interesting. You can hardly blame that on someone else.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information