Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Nimiq 1

Unauthorized billing

I just love the statements made by some posters in this Forum, to actually post that information is unbelievable......

merve04

Unauthorized billing

There was never a statement sent to me, how am I suppose to know what the charges were for. Anywho, after an hour on call, I got my way and there giving me back a full credit, but they said 3 to 6 weeks,, this is crap, I got a ref# and all, I was sick of being on the phone so i didnt bother arguing some more to speed of the process or to take it up with a manager or so,, but ill give it a shot tomorrow, but the main thing is im getting my money.

merve04

Unauthorized billing

Why would you say that,, when I had my account with them, everything was legit, I paid my bills.

Ex Agent EV

Unauthorized billing

Talking to a supervisor won't give you more...as I mentionned in many threads in te past they have acces to the same tools as CSR and delays are the same taking to them as it would be talking to a CSR.

Agents always say it might take 3-6 weeks for the credit to be apply, but it is usually applied whithin 5 days of he request. Why then to say 3-6 weeks? Because your bill could have been printed the day before yourcall, or a few days before, meanning that the client won't see it before the next bill, a month later...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unauthorized billing

No, they say 3-6 weeks because that allows them to avoid the dreaded call back within 7 days which affects their beloved "performance" bonus. If they really cared about customer service they would re-issue a corrected invoice on the spot.

Merve, they told you you're getting your money. Don't confuse that with actually getting it. You may need a good 4-5 more calls before you actually get your money, each with 3-6 weeks delays between them.

fmr

Unauthorized billing

"but the main thing is im getting my money."

Of course you will. I hope it's not after waiting 2-3 months as I did and a few more calls to them after the supposed 3-6 weeks they were telling me.

fmr

Unauthorized billing

"Bell don't give a crap about their customers, why do you think they'd care about a former customer?"

They do. I received a "nice" letter telling me they "missed" me and that I should lose another hour of my life trying to call them for a "sweet" offer.... Add some sarcasm... ;-)

Nimiq 1

Unauthorized billing

The clue was in that statement......

peano

Unauthorized billing

I love this.

Duuuuude. I have a contract and I cancelled it early and I hack Bell and they charged me!!!!!!!!!! WTF.

I feel like I am on Rom10X.

visiter555

Unauthorized billing

Call your CC company, give them the date you cancelled and have them stop the payments and reverse that last charge. They may ask you for additional information, give it to them quickly.

As has been said in the thread, NEVER give any company your CC number as a pre-authorized.

Hopefully you never gave Bell ANY written authorization and all the charges will be reveresed by Visa/MC/AmEx etc.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information