Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

TMNT Talkback "Turtles Forever" (Spoilers)

Speaking of that, in the movie, half of what the 1984 shredder and turtles say is copied from the 1st issue of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic book.

I didn't think Hun referencing Raph's fourth wall breaking was quite as funny as the awkward silence with Hun staring closely at the screen. That had me in stitches. Long awkward silences are always funny.

25 years of Ninja Turtles. Never thought I'd see the franchise last this long. This movie is the series finale to most of the TMNT universes as the franchise is re-booted for Nick in 2012.

I sure hope they go out with a bang.

TMNT III is a very underrated movie (by TMNT standards). People just hate on it because there's no Shredder.

Nope. Next Mutation got no recognition. Its the only TMNT show Peter Laird doesn't want to acknowledge.

Good news everyone!

Thank you 4Kids! Anyway, I spent the day driving to/from a football game, finally got to watch this thing.

I.. I just.. wow. Still digesting everything I just saw, and I can't wait to watch it again. Tons of well-placed nostalgia, and a great sendoff for the current TMNT. Bebop and Rocksteady's role in the ending had me in stitches. Well done.

And of course what people say in internet forums should always be taken as a true reflection of how things really are.

Yeah I figured they wouldn't include it. Still the montage scene itself was pure gold.

That makes sense.

And I REALLY don't think they have the technology or the know-how to fix it and even with their massive egos they're not going to rebuild it so it doesn't fly anymore. Think of all the times the Technodrome was stuck somewhere, flying would have been really useful and even if they did somehow change it back then they'd someday try to make it fly again out of convenience I'm sure.

So again I say, when they repair the multiverse everything goes back to normal and the status quo of the 3 universes is restored. Why not that? It's a heck of a lot less messy.

That's...not exactly the only reason why people hate Ninja Turtles 3...

I mean, TMNT didn't have Shredder, and people love that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information