Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lee/Kara (Battlestar Galactica) #2: I Missed You

Thank god for fanfic! :lol:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

where are the best sites for Lee/Kara

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

[sp]Apparently they will have him study the law or something for Baltar's trial, so I don't think it'll push him over the edge. I'm afraid it might be the opposite, that he'll finally be able to catch a breath [/sp]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exactly:nod:

I couldn't help myself but laugh out loud when Dee said she didn't want to join the welcoming comitee this time :lol: Talk about being trapped in a situation :sigh:

I loved how Lee told her he couldn't go on like this any longer and wanted a divorce - he's ready to give up his marriage to be with Kara :sigh: She won't break her marriage vow, only 'bend the rules' - no idea where this whole storyline leaRAB, but it's ought to be interesting Why isn't it January yet?

That was sooo... :love: :sigh: He's worried out of his mind - would probably love nothing more than to go out and search her himself - but the priority is to defend the 'Eye of Jupiter'.

Also loved the scene with Dee and Kara, especially Kara's remark about her doing recon missions ones or twice before :lol:. I'd like to know why Dee was planning the mission and why she's qualified to do it :sigh: Did she go to War College somewhere in between?

Overall a great episode, even though Baltar is really getting on my nerves :lol:

:nod: He's extra hot this season :drool: :thud: Whoever was in charge of the costume department deserves my thanks At least once Fat!Lee disappeared :P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Naughty Nad :lol:

No worries Laura

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

[sp]'I was in love with ,I'm pretty sure he's talking to Dee. It matches the setting in anther clip I saw[/sp]

Another preview...

OMG Gonna be one angsty episode!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for bringing the OP over Tracey

Looks like this is going to be our new home

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know where to find the extended scenes from Unfinished Business? Particular the "I love you" scene?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talk? Lee and Kara? :lol:

Seriously, I don't think worRAB are that needed in their relationship. They connect so deeply they don't need any real talking like any real life couple would need. I mean, they both know how much they mean to each other. They never even said the L word to one another (they just shouted it to the skies lol). You know, right before I watched Unfinished Business I thought all they needed was a good talk, for Kara to get through to Lee to make him understand. But in that episode, the fight was enough. Yes, Kara was the one to start talking by saying she missed him but I doubt he needed to hear it. He knew it already by the end of the fight. They both know that their connection/bond will be there as long as they're alive and they just have to deal with it, and with the mess they've created with Anders and Dee. The problem mostly lies with Kara and her great fears of hurting Lee by being with him and her lack of self-esteem.

I wish! But Dee's not the one I'm worried about. I've never liked her/Lee, of course, but I never once thought Lee was in love with her. While I think Kara loves Sam, which complicates things a little more.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

During the declarations of love, the first thought in my head was "Finally, they admitted that they loved each other! It's out there and it can't be taken back or forgotten". I was just wondering what you guys thought when you saw that scene. Also, what moment did you first think that it was love between them?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information