Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    bxv_csr

ExpressVu - Positive Customer Feedback

It would be nice if you coud give the first name of the agents that gave you good service some of us do care about the customers

Altaman

Well on a postive note with BEV....they are not doing anything so I have no reason to call them

Alt

dirtyjeffer

now that is great service...i wish more of the installers were like that.

Crash7

I just got my 6120 system installed today and am very pleased. The installer was great and made sure everything was running perfect before he left. He also gave me his number in case anything ever goes wrong. I'm just watchin some HD baseball right now and lovin it, I'm blown away. Can't wait till hockey season

waterug

Called Bell late this afternoon complaining about lost signal from time to time on DejaView, which I think is on transponder 8. I told her the signal is only registering in the low 70s, whereas other signals were close to 100%. I fully expected her to say this was normal, but she had me turn on the menu and go to the signal input dialog box and enter a whole bunch of different transponders. Sure enough, all of my even transponders were weak and odd ones were strong. She then asked if my line from the dish to the receiver was all one component or connected with a joiner at some point? I told her the installer simply connected an old satellite cable to the new one coming from the dish. She said this could be the problem. To make a long story short she booked an installer to come to my house this coming Monday morning and there would be no charge. Monday also happens to be the day my three-month warranty expires, but I thought this was pretty quick service, especially since I was calling on a late Saturday afternoon.

bennycdn

Anyone having signal problems today,I get no signal but everything checks out ok.Dorchester Ont. area ?

homer1969

Well I'm a new sub this past week. Even thought I had to wait nearly 2 months for my rcvrs and installation. I'd have to say that 40% of the people I have had to deal with over the phone from BEV were unhelpful and sometimes downright rude. I think the real problem with dealing with BEV is the hold times on the phone. There really has to be a way to improve this.

I had sent a letter to the executive office complaining of the service, but I also made note in my letter of a couple of BEV employees who were excellent at their jobs and saved this account.

The people in national installations (Charles and Kadhr) and home services (Tariq) were very helpful. The local dude who did the install was just excellent also.

Felgar

Is there any way to get back in touch with one of the good CSR's at a later date? Is there an extension or something that we could use to get through to the best CSR's?

dirtyjeffer

no problems here in London, just a few miles west of you.

EDIT: oooo....post number 1000...SWEET!

Lucky Pierre

My wife needed access to local news programs coast to coast for her job, so I was forced (oh, woe is me) to get Sat TV.

Went down to my local TV guy, who happens to be BEV dealer. Filled out some paper, handed over credit card, arranged to have installer show up next day at 12 noon.

Installer calls me next day at 11:45, says he's behind schedule and may a bit late. I ask when he thinks he can get here? About 12:15. I've had repairmen/installers show up 6 hours late without a word of explanation or apology. This guy apologizes in advance for being 15 minutes late.

Install is done in about an hour, receiver is live about an hour later. Installer calls back the next day, apologizes again for being late and asks if everything is working ok?

System has been in about 2 years now and has been working 100% according to the Mrs.

In summary I'm happy with what I've got so far. (/me knocks on wood)

As a general comment to the rant thread, it sounds like half the problems are due to incompetent, inconsiderate, unconcerned or overbooked install techs. I had the good luck to hit a good one.

I think Santa is going to bring me a 9200 this Xmas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information