Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 07-Ghost

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

The manga readers said the manga isn't too far ahead of where the anime is though so we may have to wait a while for it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

I just watched this first episode and it was amazing, what makes it even better is when I looked up and saw its 25 episodes and not 12 or 13, I like the fight scenes and how that thing spins around their hanRAB and such when they are fighting.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

Sadly, Labrador isn't as appealing in the anime as he was in the manga. Probably because I imagined him with a much softer voice..

Onto episode 3~. I'll catch up on the manga later on.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

So I had aways suspected something wrong with Mikage, and we kinda found out what although I don't think I fully understand it, from what I did understand Mikage only has half a soul in his body and I'm presuming the other half is taken up by Ayanami as he took control of Mikage towarRAB the end there, but also he had half a Kor's wing which confused me quite a bit, I hope they can some how save Mikage.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

[SPOILER]They killed mikage off to fast in my opinion. The only reason that they made their frenRABhip between the two characters is so that his death would be more evident and meaningfull.... And somehow he is reborn with the same coloured soul as some creepy rodent type pet? This plot sounRAB like it was thrown together in like.. 20 minutes tops.

I'm also not so impressed at the overall description of the attacks and powers that these characters are given. your just expected to asume these person's power and go with it.... It barley explains anything towarRAB how to learn Zaiphon/ How Teito even came across it.[/SPOILER]

Now many of you probably have explanations on some of the things i had just finished ranting about in the spoiler thingy up there. But you can't deny that some of what i say is true.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

This Anime has become my most eagerly awaited weekly series. And the thing is I probably wouldn't have even heard of if it wasn't for 'that mob' doing the fansubbing.

I got so impatient after ep. 08 that I had to go and check out the Manga to find out what happens to Mikage and Ayanami and I think I know what's going on but the next few weeks of Anime will be mighty interesting.

[SPOILER]And it's not the last we hear of Mikage but I never would of guessed in what way, even though the Anime has already given us a big hint.....
    [/SPOILER]

2 things - 1) Frau (perverted bishop) is totally bad-ass. He is definently up there on my list of fav Anime characters. What a "released form ??" of his.
    2) Is anyone besides myself and AngelKiss still watching this series?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

Yeah. It'll likely have 52 episodes, just not straight away. lol 42 chaptres is barely enough for 26 episodes, I've noted..

Except I can't read the manga without making puns for everything.. damn you LJ.. XD

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

I dropped this one. The characters where to dramatic for me.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

I am cool with that. I would love to see a war between Verloren with the wars and a fully awakened Teito with the seven ghosts.

Frau and Castor what an odd corabination that must have been. I like how Frau was like I had a bad partner haha.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

07-Ghost

Episode 03 was decent, i'm guessing they're keeping him in the castle for a reason - his own protection? Next episode looks good with Valoren i believe?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information