Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

FOX Talkback - Family Guy - "Stewie Kills Lois, Part One" (Spoilers)

Great 100th of Family Guy , My most favorite scenes were the Koolaid guy again,Joe as Lois,The poopdeck scene,and Stewie head turning

In answer to your question J'onn, Bruce is the performance artist. I don't know where you can find a screenshot. But they do have a description of his character at wikipedia.

Yeah. I think if any of this were real, it would have to be the final episode of the show.

Yeah, I found a picture of him one some family guy wikipedia site. He looks... sort of familiar.

hey it will be like that one show in the 80s i don't remember the name of it but Family Guy did an joke on it...

Dirty Harry?

Why didn't the police force check for fingerprints? That would have been one of the first things they would have checked for in any other situation... but, uh, it's a cartoon, so whatever. Still, would have saved Peter a lot of trouble. Also, was it just me or was Peter's 'Nooo!' reaction really funny? Brian's attitude towards the whole situation was a lot more down-to-earth, but then again, two different characters.

Liked pretty much the entire episode. Definitely some great stuff this episode, and none of the cutaways felt bad or completely out of place. Some good angles and some nice use of some otherwise in-the-background characters (like Meg and Chris). Also liked the Kool Aid man's reappearance, it was a fitting callback.

A

This season really rocks so far. It's almost like Family Guy is getting back to it's classic format again. I really feel like something is happening here, unlike The Simpsons, it's rival.

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, but I'm surprised that no one else found the joke about Stewie being with Rupert at the time of the murder funny.

(Stewie and Rupert at the fair, with Rupert as an anthropomorphic muscular guy, and Rupert wins a dolls for Stewie)
    Stewie: Do you want to ride the teabags...I mean, teacups?

I swear, I cracked up at that one.

Four stars for me.

I've been anticipating this episode for a while. I didn't even know it was going to be a two-parter, that's pretty cool. Lois' death scene was pretty crazy. I'm surprised that they skipped ahead a year, but that'll probably factor into what Lois was doing that whole time. Even though it didn't make me laugh a whole lot, I think it's gutsy of them to do a plot like this.

Although is it just me or is it kind of awkward for Stewie now to get his desire to kill Lois back? It's been so long since he's tried to.

I think they should cut back on him, but since this was the 100th and all, it can be excused.

Bruce makes random appearances all the time. I think the first time they said his name was when he was on some kind of committee. He also performed a seance in that possessed house episode. He talks very effeminately, and it's implied that he's gay. A lot of one shot characters (like random animals) also talk with his voice.

I LOVED the Dick Clark jab, and Peter's anecdote about Lois's abortion.

Despite everyone else's whining, I thought the Herbert "Say Anything" gag was kinda funny- I really do love Herbert, it must be said.

I'm glad Stewie finally did the go-ahead with killing Lois, and I thought it was funny- yet creepy- seeing Joe impersonate Lois for Chris. I was also disturbed, but found funny, the joke of Peter doing Bonnie.

I probably would've enjoyed the Kool Aid gag more had they not JUST DONE THE FREAKIN' THING on the 100th Episode Clip Show.

Overall, this episode was definitely up there...definitely feels sorta classic, in all the right ways.

And I'll say it again- I will defend Herbert til the death...BUT feel free to destroy Bruce; he just annoys me.

I'm really i was able to see the episode without seeing the promos first
    (The gag in the promo made this ep one of my favs)

Here's my predicaiton:

Lois was able to stay alive through Death/etc, And she is able to find Stewie on American Idol. However, The CIA get them, and Stan comes on and erases everyone in Quahog's minds so they won't remember, but i bet Stan will have messed up on a few people..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information