Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Ex Agent EV

$75 for Bell to send a guy to give me a receiver...

You are talking again about he Nimiq 2 FREE INSTALL PROMO. When a client doesn't have Nimiq 2 (or second LNBF installed) and he wants to install a HD receiver he could do so free of charge...

Since the contractors needs to get pay (they have bills to pay too) they make you sign a yelllow paper describing the work and showing the charge of the work. They then send it to EV who bills it to your account. Then the promotions departement looks at your account and in cases where you are eligible, like you where, apply a credit to credit the charge. No the tech didn't do anything wrong, it's the promotion's departement that didn't do their part. In your case anyway it was a good thing, and I don't see why you complain about it, you got 4 months almost free when it was supposed to be only the 10$ for HD channels that would be waived off

If client calls for a SD receiver, or already has HD in place and wants to swap he has to pay the 75$ tech fee. That fee is supposed to be mentionned by the rep when he place the order for you. A purchase receiver could be self install, but a rental receiver has to be professionally installed by EV

In the case of the client we are discussing he was not eligible for the Nimiq 2 FREE UPGRADE, since he already had a 6100, meanning that the second LNBF was already in place

The 6 months of HD FREE OF CHARGE is a promo that come with all new rental HD receivers. I was promised I would get it when I bought my 9200, only to realise that the promo haven't changed and only applies to rental clients. The agent was really nice when I called to complain and applied a 40$ credit

GTI

I don't mind paying $75 to have someone installing a dish, run the RG6 cable and setup the receiver... blah blah blah... but all those things already in place... why I have to pay $75 for someone to deliver the receiver to my house, and I have to stay at home to wait for him since he was behind schedule from other customers.... any logic here ???

Do you guys know where can I send an email for complain...???

haystack

CSR that gave the rental, only knows that a rental needs a pro install. Cust should get install credit next bill. You should also get a box and return info for the return of the old receiver.

TKG26

FYI I was not complaining , i was passing on my story of how things went a little wrong. And how BEV corrected the mistake without hassles..

just was an example of how BEV can exceed expectations.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

GTI, rather than complaining, have you spoken to Bell and explained the situation?

Reading what others have said, it sounds like the $75 could be refunded in subsequent bills.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information