Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

TMNT Talkback "Turtles Forever" (Spoilers)

Which is why I said "previously on", instead of "last time" -- season 1 is the only thing we know definitively happened in its entirety, so it's what I'm counting as my baseline.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really enjoyed this. It was great and 2003 Raph kept cracking me up as much as he really wanted to smack the 80's Turtles and their goofyness.

I really didn't like how they showed that the 80's Turtles were all goof balls. Not all the time they were goofy.

LOL! 80's Raph kept talking off screen and Hun finally said, "Who are you talking to!? Quit doing that!"

The biggest surprise was when they met the original Ninja Turtles from the comics. Awesome! I LOL when 2003 Raph said, "I like these guys!"

There was a line that was cut about this. Ch'rell was willing to die if it meant destroying his enemies.

They used the new tech to build Krang's giggle ray.

This was a great movie. Loved how everyone interacted with each other. I don't even really remember the 80s Turtles series, I mean I had a action figure and some TMNT bed sheets, but for some reason it felt good seeing them again.

Pretty good special, it was nice seeing some of the classic villains such as Shredder and Krang in their original form, but as a whole I didn't get too much into the story because I found it a little boring. I look at this as a nostalgia project meant to bring in viewership of classic TMNT fans, and I hope it did well for itself but I don't see myself buying this in the near future due to it being a tad boring to me.

You know... for a moment I completely forgot the first episode of BTTS showed that. Silly me. Still... quite a shame that the one idea they seemingly kept from that FF season was Shrinking Serling.

I can't think of any other. The movie had a better plot than the second one, and time travel is nothing out of the ordinary for the Turtles. Seeing a movie in ancient Japan was a fun idea.

It also had some fairly decent fight scenes and character development moments for both Raph and Mike.

For the comic universe, sure, as the Turtles fight and kill Shredder there instead of the other Turtles throwing garbage at him to knock him off a building.

For the 2k3 universe, all this story still happens obviously, and Ch'rell is dead. Most likely the Foot will disband yet again without their master, Karai made peace with the turtles and Hun is doomed to be a mutant turtle forever.

For the original cartoon universe its a bit more tricky, but perhaps the Technodrome reverts back to its old self, yet all the characters still remember what happened?

This film was really great. This is the first time that I can't hate my CW station for airing it early.
    [SPOILER]It looks like Viacom's already on the Turtles arses since you can see the name 'Viacom Interrnational' in the ending credits at the bottom of the screen and at the bottom of one of the scenes in the commercial talking about Turtles Forever being broadcasted next Saturday.
    I'm guessing Turtles Forever will be shown in its individual three parts huh?[/SPOILER]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information