Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)

No. imp:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

well you must not know anything about GNR since if tou did the song is Welcome to the Jungle

i think thats pretty well on the spot, when he was on there wasnt very many that could come close to him. he is/was pretty much the posterboy for rock frontmen with the attitude, look, aggression..the way R&R is supposed to be.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well appetite is their best CD, I have UYI 1 and Lies. I'd pick up UYI 1 if anything.

Don't listen to the people who tell you they suck, there not being honest because like them or not, they don't suck. And to the **** who said the covers were the best songs, I mean, your not even speaking logically.

If any cover is worth it, sympathy for the devil is the one but unless you want to buy interview with a vampire, pick up greatest hits, even though half of it is AFD.

I think the Zeppelin kiRAB don't like GnR because they overshadowed their beloved Zeppelin.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really do hope that you're being sarcastic, cause they're a pair of untalented tossers, who choose a very bad field of music.

i always loved Noveraber Rain.. even the Video.. it's really cool!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Guns N' Roses are not back...Axl is now fronting a Guns N' Roses tribue band...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

DAMN you an idiot. i stil havent shown you how LZ's career was bigger? 200 MILLION ALBUM SALES, 117.5 MILLION US SALES, 22 MILLION LZ IV ALBUMS SOLD IN US ALONE, 10 MILLION BOX SETS SOLD- BIGGEST IN THE US EVER, 1995- INDUCTED INTO ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME, 2005, GRAMMIES LIFE TIME ACHEIVEMENT AWARD, 120,000 FIRST WEEK SALES OF DVD, 8 ALBUMS IN TOP 100 BEST-SELLING ALBUMS OF ALL TIME, 3 TOP 10 ALBUMS AT ONE TIME. GnR nowhere near measure up to any of that. how many times do i have to wave these facts in your face until you understand. stop kidding yourself, its as blatant as day that LZ were bigger, end of story.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i dont know whats going to be worse, death magnetic, or this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information