Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    onedayatatime22

addicted to Percocet Somebody please help me.

hi there, congrats on your great journey, i am so proud of you, withdrawal is a hard thing to do, however in my case i have been drug free from my own tapering for over 30 days now, and boy it was hard but with the will power you can do it, i am happy for those who choose to be drug free cause its a road to no end, and like you said , you have to really want it to get it and it looks like we both did it and wow a dream come true...keep up the good work cause early recovery is still hard and with all the support on here we can do all together...congrats again and prayers and support to you always,...take care and stay strong....

pipdaddy94

Ok so take a deep breath, there are alot of people in your shoes! You have taken the first step to recovery by admitting you have a problem. Great!!! Now get out the phone book and call a opiate addiction program. These people in these clinics are very supportive have counseling and can help you kick the habit. Nobody will judge you and it is completely confidential....Smile keep your chin up and make that call some opiate programs Aegis medical systems, Bi valley, BAART, these people can help!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!! Smile everybody makes mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisa731

Hello to ALL my Caring and Supporting FrienRAB,

I have not posted since July 7th.....I have been going through alot here. I ran out of pills.....I have been on the search and finding a few here and there.....doing them all up and then hurting all over again.
    Finally got my script. for 90 percs and here I go again...such a happy camper now.
    Such a love-hate relationship with the percocets and cocaine.
    The really awful feeling that I have is I want to quit/don't want to quit feeling. I think what will I do without my drugs??? Such a sick feeling in my gut.
    I live alone, well with my best friend, my min pin.
    I don't have any frienRAB, by choice, and I would not dare tell my family.....they have already been through this with me one time and my parents are in their 80's and they don't need this s--t from me. I would never ever want my children to know either.
    This is so bad.....I actually enjoy doing what I do and that is the scary part. I am not so sure I even want to stop. I am really a sad and sick person.

Gotta run...will post back to all that have replied with support real soon.

Love you guys,
    Lisa xoxoxo

young50s

I am taking more. I want to quit. it took a while to quit drinking,but God and I did it. 24 hours at a time. Since I have crohn's,I could go to a pain clinic and get an rx. The bad part is I need to have a permanant colostomy and rectal removal soon. I must get off these,so when he discharges me with the meRAB he gives me will work. I must do this and soon. Please keep helping me.

dorskin

Hey Lisa, Im on lunch break and thought Id check in see how you are doing??

Hugs

d

dorskin

That's a great point there Reach

Fear controls you right now. The fear of you w/o the pills. The misery of w/d's, the unknown all of it.

FEAR

Face Everything And Recover

d

lisa731

Thanks my frienRAB for checking on me. I am not doing well...out of pills and hurting so bad. damn..I hate this.

saylah223

Wow!!
    God Bless you. I was just doing a search on google to find out if I had a problem with Percocet. I have never taken it before, I am 49 years old and I have herniated discs in my lower back and neck, with narrowing of the spine. I have been taking them since Deceraber of 2007 and I hate taking pills of any kind, so I didn't really think they were doing anything. The most I take now is 1/2 in the morning and maybe 1/2 in the late afternoon. I got scared and thought I was addicted.
    I in my earlier years had a bout with freebasing cocaine. I never knew how addictive that drug was and I thought that the person who told me to try it cared about me. I didn't realize he was addicted to it himself. Wow did that take me down hell's alley. I just thank God that I had my wonderful son in my life, a straight A student who has always excelled and was actually inspiration for me to leave that death trap alone after about 1 1/2 years. Also I had the gift of having a very loving and understanding Grandmother who took care of my son and never stopped loving me even after she found out that I had been on drugs.
    You say you have everything to live for, then start living. Tell your doctor and take responsibility for your actions. I know it may not be easy, but I have a newspaper article that stays right in front of my face everyday as I sit down at my laptop to peruse the world and the headline reaRAB..."With God, all things really are possible". And I am here today to tell you it's true.

:angel:

Mecan

Hey lisa i hope you are around to read this and please listen to what ashamed has told you! Im hurting for you and your minpin(i had 4 of them now got a 5th ) and i know how loving they are. You gotta get right, your baby would love to see you sober, able to give him/her a walk everyday and all that good stuff. i hadn't walked my guys for most of the time i was high and now that im sober i walk them all everyday and they LOVE it i think they know i have changed too.
    I was just looking at all the posts i had when i was trying and successfully quitting and saw that last post of yours, its scary.

Please Lisa let us know whats going on i fear the worst.
    Praying for ya, Mec

When you are ready to quit, you will and not before. You are doing what addicts do naturally--using. I'm here for you if you decide you're ready. Don't ever feel hopeless. You CAN quit no matter how many pills you have left. I have a bottle of 40 right now and i am on day 2 of detox. I hope you get clean. If I can, you can too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information