Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scott Moir ღ Tessa Virtue ♥ #83 ~ Because we're counting down the days 'til All That Skate Summer!

So is anyone planning on watching the stream tonight? It's on at 2am Pacific time, am I right?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scott Moir ღ Tessa Virtue ♥ #83 ~ Because we're counting down the days 'til All That Skate Summer!

Aw, Tessa winked again to Scott in IWHYH- wonder what she said to him? :P

I'm getting really excited about this coming season now

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PJ Kwong tweeted that she is interviewing Tessa next week, so hopefully we'll get a little something then.

lol another russian team(Ekaterina Pushkash/Jonathan Guerreio) is using V/M's music (mujer latina) for their sd :lol:

Hahahahaha. Excellent idea. I'm not sure the judges would go for it. Then again, the geniuses always push the envelope for the sake of art. Do it, Tessa and Scott!

Oh yes, I so look forward to hearing that narration over their music. "When Tessa and Scott rock, you'll really roll when you watch them take this lavish love-happy Paris holiday!" Brilliant!

Oh Kris, you have just SURPASSED all the wonderful, funny, off the wall stuff you have ever posted here!! This is a classic!
    :love: :lmao::thud::yay:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love that first picture too, Gladys. They both look so blissful and content :love:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The odd thing is, I'm quite fond of the 1930s musicals and their music -- there's plenty there that would make lovely FD fodder. This, for me, is just not a personal favorite. So it goes, they're not making their music decisions to please any of us. Regardless, I'm going to try to make myself like it at some point before the season, heh, or here's hoping the program itself does the job.

Primarily I'm hoping that, as far as a theatrical choice goes, it is as subtle as UoC, rather than being more in the vein of the Charleston program (which wasn't a theatrical piece per se [though the music did come from a musical], but felt very stage-y to me).

ETA: As far as the FF score goes, "Basal Metabolism" would be a very interesting piece to include in the mix -- I could see some really intricate movement there.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm grateful for the fan videos too, you can see much more of the group nurabers than in the official broadcast.

A good soul uploaded on YouTube the British Eurosport version of IWHYH from Moscow.
    "I tell you what, he's got the best job in the world".

[yt]6ELqzE24WJM[/yt]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi guys - it's quite awhile since I've posted in here but I was wondering if anyone had a link to the video from the Olympics DVD segment that was posted awhile back. That's the interview where they were talking about getting back in the rink and training again and Tessa telling Scott she wasn't going to break, right? I'm just watching Olympic stuff and thought of that and thought I'd like to watch it again if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information