Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Monster High cartoon adaption?

One show this side of the atlantic (meaning I am not going to mention animes like Sailor Moon they speak for themselfs) is JEM. That was a show for girls, but dam it had stuff that boys could enjoy like action and comedy. It was very inclussive.

But that is in spite of the male characters, I loved JEM because of the action, comedy, and the deep interesting female characters. But outside of the villain Eric Raymand, the male characters were awfully dull. Like a bunch of Ken dolls, no personality at all.

Edit: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

I just found out Nickelodeon will air the Monster High Halloween special which premere on October 31st at 12 noon et.

Personally I think it is very late to premere it on Halloween. They should premere earlier in the month and repeat it various times till the end of the month.

Ya know what goes great with huge announcements?
    A link to the source of info.

I am personally sick on how everytime they do something thats aimed for girls they always do that. So my point is, if guys want to look at this(even if they do look at it) they would probably want some interesting guy characters that are likeable and fit in well with the female characters.

Out of all places, Nick gets their hands on it? They better not force any fart jokes in this, and even if they give the people who made this the okay for an animated series. I cant even picture Nick doing something like this. Its not their thing, and they just wanna make kids watch fart jokes 24/7.

Really? Not their thing? Well since this is the network that always airs the Barbie, Bratz, and My Scene movies, and since they're airing Winx Club in 2011, I think this is right up their alley and I hope if it does get turned into an animated series, it'll be great for girls and not have those boring cut out male characters, either.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information